Sick ugh!!

loueze1

Hi All,

On day 4. Feeling sick and I have a bad stomach (probably to much info - but had a bout of diarrhoea, yesterday and today)
Did anyone else experience this? :cry::cry:

I have read about this a lot on here butt have not personally had it - and way tmi back, I would welcome a bout of a runny bum, trust me!!! This diet gives you the opposite...! :p

Hope you feel better soon and apart from that, hows it all going? xx

I'm good thanks. Ended up going back to the chemist today to swap the vanilla shakes for some soup as I've been craving savoury for the last few days. As I heard that the chicken soup was horrible, I though it was a good idea to have all choc, strawberry and vanilla.
Turns out the chicken isn't too bad :)
I'm sure the stomach problem will fade shortly, well I hope lol x

Could be you body getting use to the shakes and that! the soup is fine just make sure you blend it!! Good luck day 4 was the hardest for me and I am now on day 17 things look up once you see the scales getting lower :):)

Do you know whether you can add salt and pepper to the soup?
The chemist said that you can add a small amount. But just wondering what everyone else does :)
Day 4 seems to be getting easier:D

Hi,

I too like to have the soup as need something savoury, but I can't hack it on its ow, its vile. I add either a little curry powder, or chilli powder, or black pepper, and it hasn't affected my loss. :)

I'm on day 10, and have suddenly developed an upset tummy. I've been 100% since day 1, the only thing I've added is cayenne pepper to the chicken soup to make it palatable, which I've only had thrice. Been drinking enough water too. Been to the toilet (twice today!) but still feel queasy. Very strange!

oh i cant stomach the soup, or the vanilla shakes, im on choc and strawberry, and its all goin fine, just want the time to fast forward ten weeks!!

Back