Sickly feeling....

ConfusedGirl

Hi. For the past week i've been feeling sick in the evenings and it's starting to bug me now :( It's not as if i'm gonna be sick just a sort of sickly feeling. When i first got it on tuesday evening i thought it was because i'd just ate some cake that i had made lol (some of yous may have read about the carrot cake without the carrot lol) but i've had it every evening since. I am just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this and what it turned out to be?

I just get a little paranoid whenever anything feels 'not right' lol.

Hi

Sickness could be a number of things ! it would very hard to say what it could be. But I would say if it worries you and continues pop along to your GP and tell him/her that you are worried .

Phil x

Is it after or before you eat?

If it's before then it could be put down to being hungry, if it's after you've eaten then maybe you have eaten to much.

Also could you be pregnant? I certainly had sickness longer than just in the morning's, its just a thought.

Either way if you have had it for almost a week then I agree with Phil you need to see your Dr, its probably nothing, but its best to be on the safe side and see a Dr.

Hope you will feel better soon. X

Thanks yeah i think if it continues then i will go see my doctor. It's before and after i eat. Its basically at the same time every evening, it starts around 6 or 7 and lasts until i go to bed.
Im gonna have some tea now and see if i feel any better afterwards.

It could be just a digestion problem, your body will adjust when it gets used to the diet, but it would be best to see your Dr, good luck. X

Hey, the only time I felt like that was when I was pregnant! I never had "morning" sickness, I used to feel nausious around 5pm onwards. Hope you feel better soon xx

Hi. No there's not much chance of me bein pregnant! Lol.

I do actually feel a little better now that iv'e just had something to eat.

I will just see how it goes and if it does continue i will go see my doctor. I feel a little silly though going to the doctor saying i feel sick lol!

I've just remembered something....:eek:

How do i explain this....
Im on the pill ok and on friday the 12th june (my bday lol) me and OH had you know what lol. Then on the sunday my nana went into hosp as she had a heart attack, very frightening, we didnt know if she would pull through, well anyway was at hosp all day and night sunday so forgot to take pill and then also forgot a few days after that aswell as was at hosp most of time and realy was last thing on my mind. Anyway on the wednesday (17th) i came on my period, a proper period i think as wasnt due on, i thought it must be cos of missing pills. So anyway i started a new pack of pills and havnt missed one since. Me ond OH didnt do anything until 7 days after the new pack just incase i wasnt protected and also wasnt really in mood what with nana still bein in hosp. Anyway ive never thought anything of it til now. But surely it would be too early to have sickness? And it was 6 days before period that we did anything so could there be a chance still?
But if i was preg i wouldn't have had a period would i?

My nana is home now by the way, she is getting better thank god! :)

Last edited:
Good choice, as I said it could be many things , don't worry about. It could be as just simply certain food thats not right for you. It could even be stress cuased by you worrying about eating food while on a diet.
I hope all goes well, please ley us know how you got on.

Phil x

There is always a chance of getting pregnant, even when you are on the pill. If you are worried, mention it to your doctor if you go to see him/her or if you can afford it, buy a home test. Im not sure if it would be too early though but not having had kids yet, im not 100% sure.......others who have experienced this may be able to help you more.

I have 3 kids and with each of them, I had a heavyish bleed about the time I should have had a period - so thought I wasn't pregnant - apparently there is a thing called implantation bleeding that happens with some people which can give the appearance of a period but not for as long.

I am not sure when sickness would start as I was one of life's lucky women who didn't feel sick morning or evening - joy!

best get a test done anyway - better to know for sure. xx

Implantation bleeding should never be very heavy. It is a light brown blood with cramping as well.

Well obv everyone is different but with my LO it was very faint.

You deffo need to "pee on a stick"! It will almost certainly be fine but you should rule it out, the docs will do it for free or Ebay do NHS tests for a couple of quid if you'd rather find out yourself? It could be any number of things making you feel sick. I went through a phse of always feeling sick, then it just went away! Hope you feel better soon whatever happens. Let us know how you get on :)

Thanks i am def gunna make an appointment with doc as ive woken up this morning and whilst trying to brush my teeth i had to stop cos i felt asthough i was going to be sick! I then had to lie down as i got really dizzy, the room was spinning and i felt light headed and my vision went blurry. It really freaked me out! I feel a little better now, im hoping it's not gonna happen agen at work!

Get on the phone now! Feeling dizzy and sick is not good! Are you eating and drinking enough? Sometimes not drinking can make you feel rough, but you need to see the doc and see what's going on!

Hi, yeah im eating loads and drinking loads. The docs don't open til 9 i think it is lol so will have to try and phone from work!

Back