Sickness Bug . Eurgh

peachy1982

Silver Member
Hi guys,
I won't go into too much detail but at the minute and as from yesterday, anything I put in my mouth is coming straight back out in all directions.
I really cannot face having water never mind a shake or soup.
How has anyone else coped with ssing while ill?
PS. I am getting to that dizzy phase as i have not had any caloried for 2 days
peachy
x

Not had a sickness bug ,but hope you feel better soon, sometimes you just need to try and sip any fluid and pick at what you think you can keep down ( without going too mad of course)

Hope it passes soon, if not next stop DR`s
Hugs are coming your way

There's stuff you can get called Diuralyte or something similar from the chemist that helps replace your salts until your stomach settles. Then you can probably go pack to your packs or whatever as normal once you can hold 'em down! :wave_cry:
Drinking water is obviously good too to help you flush out the system, not too hot or too cold and little sips, regularly. If you gulch you will probably just make yourself sick again.
Hope you feel better soon.

Hey Peachy!

I hope that you feel better soon Hun!! Try having shakes or soups hot instead of cold.

Take it easy.

Kerry-Ann
xxx

I had it last week, its grim. The nurse actually told me to eat "real" food so i just had dry toast when I felt like I could cope ith it. the rehydration salts do work too. Hope you get better soon hon!

Hope that you are feeling better today Hun!

xx

am finally over the bug, on weigh in day of all days and woke up with my period
Thanks God!!!!
Had to eat real food as i couldn't keep liquid down so just dry toast and a piece of chicken, it stopped the growling of my belly and did make me feel a bit better.
Take care everyone, just hope nobody else gets it
peachy

Back