Sickness bug

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Katyo, 23 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Katyo

Katyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi
    Bit of a stupid question, but wondered if anyone has suffered from a sickness bug while on SS? Two of my ds (so far) have got it and it is very contagious so I'm bracing myself for feeling rubbish, but wondered if it is likely to be worse or better on so little food? Sorry I know it's a bit ewww! but I know there must be someone out there who has lived to tell the tale!!
    Or maybe we are so awash with vitamins etc that we are immune from viruses while on SS? ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    ive not been ill, but jsut see how you feel. you may not feel like eating much so if that is the case try and still have your packs....

4. Katyo

Katyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks, so far so good - I am feeling absolutely fine - but I s'pose I am just preparing myself!!!
    I suppose if I do get it it will be good for the weight loss! Every cloud and all that.....

5. Chelle x

Chelle x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st4lb(41.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet - 810
    Hi Hun,

Just wanted to say that I've been pretty much okay the whole time on Cambridge in the past so the chances are you'll be fine. I certainly hope I'm right!

6. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I got a sickness bug first time around and the shakes just made me feel worse. Ended up eating dry toast for a few days as the shakes made me want to spew lol

7. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I know Disneyparis is in bed today with it; she got it off her son. The packs would probably be too heavy for your stomach so it's fruit/vegetable juices (for the potassium and sodium) to replace the lost electrolytes and sips of water as much as possible.

8. DisneyParis

DisneyParis An Attitude of Gratitude

It's more a upset tummy/rushing to the loo l've had, tmi! :rolleyes: (no actual puking involved, def tmi :D)
    Today l've had choc tetras and l've been fine with them, just couldn't face making the shakes, l've drank a lot of water too, feeling a bit better now.

9. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st9lb(-3.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save, then 5:2 Diet
    Hiya, I've been ill for the last few days and the doctor's advised put me on antibiotics for a week. My CDC has said that I can't SS whilst on this medication, so I've gone up to CD1200 for the next week or two till I'm 100% again.

10. Katyo

Katyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks everyone for your replies. Still healthy so far although another son and now DH has gone down with it. Think I will see how I feel if it strikes, and if I can't face the shakes then so be it, but I will resist the dry toast thing as much as humanly possible. Fingers crossed xxx

11. Moleymole

Moleymole Nicki xxx

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(19.4%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I'm not well today - going to have an SS+ meal tonight as just feel so crap !! x

12. Katyo

Katyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    oh poor old you - there are so many of these bugs about, hope you feel better soon x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.