Sickness bug

Katyo

Hi
Bit of a stupid question, but wondered if anyone has suffered from a sickness bug while on SS? Two of my ds (so far) have got it and it is very contagious so I'm bracing myself for feeling rubbish, but wondered if it is likely to be worse or better on so little food? Sorry I know it's a bit ewww! but I know there must be someone out there who has lived to tell the tale!!
Or maybe we are so awash with vitamins etc that we are immune from viruses while on SS? ;)

ive not been ill, but jsut see how you feel. you may not feel like eating much so if that is the case try and still have your packs....

Thanks, so far so good - I am feeling absolutely fine - but I s'pose I am just preparing myself!!!
I suppose if I do get it it will be good for the weight loss! Every cloud and all that.....

Hi Hun,

Just wanted to say that I've been pretty much okay the whole time on Cambridge in the past so the chances are you'll be fine. I certainly hope I'm right!

I got a sickness bug first time around and the shakes just made me feel worse. Ended up eating dry toast for a few days as the shakes made me want to spew lol

I know Disneyparis is in bed today with it; she got it off her son. The packs would probably be too heavy for your stomach so it's fruit/vegetable juices (for the potassium and sodium) to replace the lost electrolytes and sips of water as much as possible.

It's more a upset tummy/rushing to the loo l've had, tmi! :rolleyes: (no actual puking involved, def tmi :D)
Today l've had choc tetras and l've been fine with them, just couldn't face making the shakes, l've drank a lot of water too, feeling a bit better now.

Hiya, I've been ill for the last few days and the doctor's advised put me on antibiotics for a week. My CDC has said that I can't SS whilst on this medication, so I've gone up to CD1200 for the next week or two till I'm 100% again.

Thanks everyone for your replies. Still healthy so far although another son and now DH has gone down with it. Think I will see how I feel if it strikes, and if I can't face the shakes then so be it, but I will resist the dry toast thing as much as humanly possible. Fingers crossed xxx

I'm not well today - going to have an SS+ meal tonight as just feel so crap !! x

oh poor old you - there are so many of these bugs about, hope you feel better soon x

Back