sickness

Can I get some advice I'm in my fourth week now lost 24lbs but today I'm bring really sick and very larthargic! Can anyone give some tips? Also I'm getting really bad hairloss where I'm filling the brush when brushing? Eeek! Don't really want to stop yet ?

I'm feeling the same this week on week 4 as well and I just can't be bothered with anything. It's getting worse as the week went on. I can advise to get Sillica tablets from holland and Barrett for your hair, they are brilliant but need to take for 6 months. You will notice a big difference and at the minute they are buy one get one for 1p!! I've just stocked up as I take them for 3 months, stop for a month and start again but i was advised to take for 6 months when I started this diet. Xx

I was the same on week 4 too, which was last week. Couldn't be bothered, wanted to eat, felt generally out of sorts.
It will pass, the pharmacist said to me it's because the novelty has gone and this is the way it is now with the diet, which i suppose is true in a way.
I'm also going to get me some of those tablets. thanks Ally! :)

Ally, which ones is it, Silica Complex at £12.29?

Off to H&B now!
Hair falling out is my biggest nightmare! x

You need to take them for a while before you notice a difference but you will if you stick with them. My hair got alot stronger and grew loads when I had them. I had a lot if stress 2 years ago and hair loss was a result. Xx

Back