Sickness

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
I went out for a carvery last night with my parents and was really good with what I had and synd the dribble of gravy and for the oil that was probably used.
Unfortunately during the night I woke up and was VERY VERY sick. This is VERY unlike me to actually be sick. I had the same as my parents and they are fine today so I was wondering if it is my body not being used to the oil or something.
Has anybody else experienced anything like this or do you think it is just my freaky body??? :cry:

Soungs like a virus to me, doubt it's the oil or anything especially as you were careful. Take it easy for a while.

Funny you say that Victoria. I went out Tuesday night and indulged in some onion rings and a mixed grill and I wasn't sick but I had an evil stomach at 1am. I was wondering if it was my body being horrified at the introduction of oil on the onion rings as my OH had same and he was fine.

I wouldn't have thought it was the oil if you were throwing up (in my experience it'd be more likely to result in either indigestion or diarrhoea, sorry for bluntness!) It does sound like it could be a virus or something. I sometimes get stomach problems (including being sick) when I'm stressed, could be that, maybe?

Back