Sida Cordifolia

Rhino

Ex-22 stone unit!
Does anyone on here use or has used Sida Cordifolia? I have recently bought a tub to assist in my exercise and weight loss. Just after some advice on the best routine for it :)

Perhaps you should read this!

Sida Cordifolia

Sida cordifolia is a plant that’s been used in India for thousands of years to treat conditions such as asthma, colds, flu and nasal congestion.
In the Western world, it’s often used in diet pills. This is because, like ephedra, Sida cordifolia contains ephedrine, although in smaller amounts. It’s therefore a weaker stimulant, but nevertheless, it still has many of the side effects and potential health risks and dangers seen with ephedra, particularly when it’s combined with other stimulants such as caffeine.
Although the FDA has not banned Sida cordifolia, it’s likely to have similar side effects to ephedra and so WLR recommends avoiding products that contain it.

I think this really really works however the ingredient has been banned. I use chocolate banana tablets but since they have changed the main ingredient to "cha de burg" I don't think they work aswell.

I'm aware that the whole thing may just be a placebo effect however it has made me at least think that I'm not hungry so works in my opinion.

I think this really really works however the ingredient has been banned. I use chocolate banana tablets but since they have changed the main ingredient to "cha de burg" I don't think they work aswell.

I'm aware that the whole thing may just be a placebo effect however it has made me at least think that I'm not hungry so works in my opinion.

So am I right in thinking Sida is banned? Also, how do you find the Chocolate Bannana stuff works?

Sida is banned yes but they have brought out a new ingredient which they claim is the same but without the risks.

I find it stops me feeling hungry, I think of food if Im bored but I can go a whole day without eating if I keep myself busy.
It gives me the shakes a little bit and makes me hyper but I quite like that because I feel its working.

Back