side effects

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by UNHAPPY-GREEN-EYES, 26 November 2009.

UNHAPPY-GREEN-EYES Well-Known Member

:cry: o my god guys, the side effects im having today r not nice!

orange! is that normal?

thats from 1 sausage in a bun and pasta yesterday?

yikes :wave_cry:
  2. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

sausage is over the 5g rule an also cheese is too! Also depends on how sausage was cooked if fried in oil its even worse! So yeah its normal.

best thing to do is draw a line and forget about it love!

hope u r havin a good day
  3. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Oh yeah bright orange

In fact I think my mum has some Mr Muscle stuff that's the same colour :D

o god it is, il never buy that bottle in my life it will always remind me lol.

im ok other than side effects, i had prawn salad this afternoon was gonna have stir fry home made of course but i swapped it for porridge i want the side effects gone, i got xmas shoppin to do 2moz so i really dont need them wen out !

think they will go by then? how long do they last ?
  5. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Depends on how much fat there was. Couple of days at the very worst but not as bad 2nd day.

Basically until it's out of your system ;)

aw ok hun thanks, well it was only 1 sausage so im hopin its finished cos i got things to do 2morrow and i really dont need that wen out !
  7. skyegirl

skyegirl Well-Known Member

Poor you, but I think we all need a little of the orange stuff to remind us what not to do, I got mine after eating 4 packets of high fat crisps...yuk, not nice, but you learn.

i could just fancy a crisp sandwich right now lol , i think il go for grapes instead tho lol