Step 1 Sole Source Side effects.....

looby

Just completed week one and I've got terrible acid reflux/indigestion! Anyone had this and got any tips??

Hi, I had it in the beginning and sometimes still get it, but not as bad as before. I take Rennies. Doesn't knock me out of Ketosis and does the trick. TBH I get it much less now since being on CD than before. Before I had it nearly every other night! Hope it eases soon.

Ahh thanks Hun! Good to know we can have rennies too! I'm just glad it'll settle down eventually as well :)

Great joB!

Ahh bless yeh, well done so far :D I hope you're feeling a bit better. The only side efect i've had so far is feeling cold, understandable because there's no food to burn up, heheh xD Hugs to you and keep it up :D

Ah yes, the cold. That's the only side effect I've had so far, thank God. It is horrible though, I'm freezing in work everyday and have to sit in a chunky cardi, fleece and scarf. And I'm constantly covered in a blanket at home, even had to take it with me to a friends house last night as I knew if be freezing. Still, it's worth it. And at least it's not winter!

Awwww bless you D: Maybe once your body adjusts it'll warm up again D: I seem to be okay at the moment which is good :D Although my snuggly sweatshirt is getting some use, heheh :D And indeed, I think the sun finally woke up, so hopefully it shall get nice and warm over the coming weeks :D

had a thoguht, get those little reusable heat pads? Click of a button and it can sit in your top or something warming you up :D then when you get home you can recharge them. Its like a portable hotwatter bottle.

So far I'm on day two and I'm ok. Any idea how to know for sure when Ketosis has kicked in other than the strips?

Hehehe that's a good idea Firelass! :D I haven't felt the cold so much since then. Also, those teddies that you microwave are awesome too! :D Hehehe.

I'm not sure if there's any other way to tell about Ketosis - some people say, you may get bad breath :3 I'm not sure if it's a symptom but you know that feeling when you've been exercising and your arms and legs feel all hot and burny? I had that, but only very mildly :D I'm not sure if that was ketosis though. Maybe just my body having a paddy! :D

I might have to try some of those hand things! Or even worse, get the electric blanket back on the bed, how bad is that when it's nearly June! Might have to crack the hot water bottle out too. Who'd have thunk that burning fat wouldn't make you warm as a side effect :confused:

Hahah indeed D: Hopefully you shall warm up soon Quiff :3 If in doubt, use it as an excuse to spend plenty of time in the sun, hehehe :D Or, y'know, what the UK has of the sun! :D

I've been ok for cold so far. I do have butt breath today. I hate being cold, so I really hope I keep that away. I already sleep with a hot water bottle lol. I hate it when the cat has been sitting on me for a while then gets up leaving a cold bit. lol a paddy is a good way to describe it, sure thats what my body did last night.

I'm like a bloody oven normally, but the last couple of days I've been freezing!

That plus the minging taste in my mouth/the feeling that I have bad breath, which I hate with a passion.

Back