Siggy Piggys Diary

Yeah, gloss is a bit stinky. Usually gives me a really bad headache so like you have to have all the doors and windows open. The decking is looking much better - I let it get far to faded and tatty so it's my own fault it's taking so long to look better.
It is a pain waiting till the end of the day for weigh in but I don't starve myself as the weight sorts itself out each week if I do my lunch at the same time each Monday I should be ok though I'm sure some don't eat all day!
Cambridgeshire is hot and sunny, I love the sun too but not for painting in lol. No plans for the weekend other than painting in the morning before the heat arrives and I need to get the dog out for a longer walk - other than that nothing exciting. We go on holiday in two weeks so won't do much between now and then.
Have you any plans? When does your son get back? He'll be dragging you off camping if he enjoyed it haha!!

haha my son is on the settee snoring his little head off. Met him at the school and he could barely walk. I have never seen him so tired! We have my nephew staying over tonight so I hope he wakes up later :) Meant to be going to my dads tomorrow but it all really depends on whether the boys actually wake up in the morning. We shall see lol Very high temps this weekend so hopefully I can chill out in the garden and top up my tan.
Hope you have a great weekend. What type of dog do you have? I love dogs, even more than cats and I am a cat owner lol Long story...

Off to my dads today. I always get anxious going back to my home town. It's such a horrible place. Really bad memories and everytime we go there I feel like Im being dragged back there. I hate it! My ex husband lives there and I havent seen him for 9 years. I dread that I am going to bump into him. However, it is gonna be 26C today and the whole family is going to watch the carnival. Be rude not to go really. Not sure about food for today. My dad said he would make us all a salad or something but I hate salads. My salad consists of Beetroot, beetroot and more beetroot. :D

B: Grilled bacon and 2 boiled eggs, 2x small brown bread. Yummo
Lunch and Dinner could be anything today so will fill this out again later.

Another milestone this morning. Last summer I purchased a rather nice pair of jeans. The label was sized wrong and to my disgust and shame once I got home I couldnt even pull them up over the tops of my legs let alone backside. They were meant to be a size 26 (shameful how I got that big) But once I got home I realised they were only a size 20. And by the looks of it, a very small 20! I have been trying them on every Saturday morning since I started SW and week by week I managed to pull them up a bit further. This morning I tried them on as usual, expecting them to not fit again and wondering how much longer it will be but the time is now. I am wearing them. I didnt have to breathe in for the zip and they look and feel amazing. Crazy what a stupid pair of jeans can do. It's been 15 years since I was able to fit into a Size 20.
My goal is to get down to size 12. Down to 18 on tops, 12 is a long way off yet... One day :rolleyes:

OMG its so damn hot, love it!
Havent been anywhere or done a damn thing other than chill out. Threw some chicken and tomato skewers on the BBQ for dinner. Lovely :) Perfect Sunday!

B: 2x small brown toast with Marmite and extra light cheese slice (HEA and B)
D: BBQ Chicken, Tomato and Onion skewers. Beetroot.
S: Small bowl of Tuna and Extra Light Mayo (1 Syn)
Hi-fi Bar (6 syns)
Muller Light and Strawberries

About 8 pints of water so far. Havent stopped guzzling all day. Im melting! 28C!

B: Bran Flakes and Semi Skinned Milk (HEA an B)
L: Tuna with Extra Light Mayo (1 Syn) Beetroot, Sliced ham. Muller Light and Strawberries
D: BBQ Chicken Skewers
Highlight Options hot chocolate (4 Syns)
Hi fi Bar (6 Syns)

11 Syns today

It's 28 Degrees outside for gods sake! I went for a walk and after 20 minutes was sweating like a pig. Attractive lol

In other news, I just got my period. Fantastic. At least that explains yesterday's mood swings!

Do you not think it's weird how we can come here and say exactly what we want and not care. Yet, in real life me pointing out such information just does not happen, ever!

That is all :) xx

Hey, yep - boy was it hot over the weekend!! Have got 8 deck boards left to paint so nearly there at last.
How's your son has he recovered from his trip? Did you enjoy the carnival? I did nothing major yesterday either - way too hot, I have cleared out the shed and done a tip run today, that will do for outside jobs.
Well it's good that your period didn't affect your weight loss like mine did last week, our consultant said "So what do you think happened this week then?" I said "mother nature is coming to visit" another lady in the group said in disgust "oh!! too much information"!! we were all women there that evening! does she not get them or ever had them .... I could have put it in a much less polite way :confused:

Anyway, weigh in tonight @5.30 - see what happens this week!! We are considering changing group to one that starts @10am an evening weigh in makes you quite conscious of what you eat all day hehe.

What have you been up to today? Oh...I tried the Cadbury Philadelphia on 2 rich tea biscuits (2 syns each) very nice as a little treat once in a while. Do you eat much rice/pasta?

Hope your ok x

Last edited:
Hi Siggy, I lost 3.5 and slimmer of the week. :D
Much better week, how's yours going?

Grrrrrr Still having internet issues. My router is dying!

Have been a little bit naughty this week and havent been writing down what I'm eating, which has led to disaster. I had three 2 finger kit kats throughout the day yesterday but not much else. Have been drinking lots of water this week though... Finding it hard to want to sit and eat with this heatwave. We got up to 33 Degrees yesterday in Essex.

Also found out this week that my ex husband has recently married wife number 5. That has totally thrown me off plan. Not upset about it, I find it amusing that he actually managed to convince some poor cow to marry him...

Trying to get back on plan today:

B: 2x small brown bread (HEB), Marmite. Apple.
L: Jacket Potato and Baked Beans with Cheese (HEA)
D: Chicken and Rice
S: Muller Light + Strawberries
Alpen Light bar (3 Syns)

Last edited:
WI at group today. I am seriously considering doing this from home. I know it sounds harsh but I have had enough basically. Can't be bothered to go into it here. Anyway, as expected I got my very first STS today. After being bloated all week long from my monthly's and being stressed out I am really pleased i didnt gain. Looking forward to seeing a big loss next week. Must have lost 2 lbs just walking home in the sun! Man it's hot!

B: Hi-fi Bar
L: 2x small brown bread with cheese and beetroot. Mullerlight and strawberries
D: BBQ Chicken skewers with onion and tomato.

2.5 hours walking this morning - Took the scenic (and much longer) route through the park this morning.

Well, it's been a few days and I have calmed down. Bloody hormones!

It's 30 degrees in Essex! 30! OMG it is hot and I love it. I cleaned up my bike today and went for a ride along the seafront and before I realised I had been pedalling for nearly 2 hours. Came home and collapsed and had a very cold shower! Havent moved since :)

B: 2xsmall brown toast with marmite and extra light cheese slice (HEA and B)
L: Grilled chicken breast. Nothing else. Too hot and too tired to eat anything else. I struggled with the chicken.

I must have drunk at least 5 bottles of water already today. So thirsty!

Im not sure about dinner so will fill that in later. I havent had time to plan ahead this week.

Is it normal for my belly to rumble and make really loud noises out of the blue when Im not even hungry. I swear to god it was alive earlier and just wouldnt be quiet. So embarrasing! I just wondered if this happened to anyone else?

Hi siggy, im new to both sw and Minimins! Having a nose through (as you do!) ;)

And yes! My belly seems to rumble continuously, even right after I've eaten!

Hi Pebbles. Welcome :) Thanks for stopping by. Good luck on your journey. Glad to hear its not just me about the rumbles lol

kind of scary isn't it lol.

I am looking forward to following your diary :)

Well yesterday was full of excitement. I witnessed and interrupted an attempted break in outside my back garden and the police wanted me to take a drive with them to see if we could see the culprits. All very well at 5pm on a bright sunny day. Only, I was in my pyjama's. Luckily my brother had just arrived so he could watch my son. I had to stand outside in front of 4 policemen, 10 young fit lads all looking at me wondering why I looked so shabby. Note to self: Always be prepared. It couldnt have happened any other day could it. At least we all had something to laugh about it afterwards. Pretty intense at the time.

Food is a bit blah

B: Martmite on toast (2x small brown HEB)
S: Hi-fi Bar (6 Syns) + Muller light and strawberries
L:jacket potato with Tuna and Mayo (2 syns for light mayo) Cheese (HEA) Beetroot
D: BBQ Chicken, tomato and onion skewers

Highlight options hot chocolate (4 Syns)

total 12 syns

Well yesterday was full of excitement. I witnessed and interrupted an attempted break in outside my back garden and the police wanted me to take a drive with them to see if we could see the culprits. All very well at 5pm on a bright sunny day. Only, I was in my pyjama's. Luckily my brother had just arrived so he could watch my son. I had to stand outside in front of 4 policemen, 10 young fit lads all looking at me wondering why I looked so shabby. Note to self: Always be prepared. It couldnt have happened any other day could it. At least we all had something to laugh about it afterwards. Pretty intense at the time.

Food is a bit blah

B: Martmite on toast (2x small brown HEB)
S: Hi-fi Bar (6 Syns) + Muller light and strawberries
L:jacket potato with Tuna and Mayo (2 syns for light mayo) Cheese (HEA) Beetroot
D: BBQ Chicken, tomato and onion skewers

Highlight options hot chocolate (4 Syns)

total 12 syns

Sounds like an interesting evening!
No I haven't, im debating it but feel If I fall off the wagon I won't be very honest about it as ill feel like I've let myself down! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like you've had an interesting few days Syggy. I see you're still not happy with your group. I had to weigh-in on a different night last week and the group I weighed at was so friendly and welcoming and enthusiastic, that I transferred on the spot. I even stayed to class after WI, which I only did on my first night into old group.

Hope you have a great week xxx

Back