Siggy Piggys Diary

Thanks hun, is it easy to change groups? I want to change but with as little hassle and drama as possible. Glad to hear you're doing well. Have a great week yourself :) x

Have been off plan for 3 days solid now. No reason for it, just having a bad few days where I feel like everyone and everything is against me and I caved and threw my book in the air and ate what the hell i wanted. Damage control for the rest of the week, back on it again today.
Really need to find a new group but not sure how it works. Is it easy to do? Will my loss be started over or can I carry on with the book i use atm? So many questions. For now, I have to go shopping for a Surf board for my son!

It is a dawdle to change groups. You just tell the new group leader you want to transfer and she changes it on your card in the machine :)

Hi Siggy, How are you? Sorry I haven't been around much - just got back from hols .... weigh in tonight!!

How are you getting on?

Trace

Hi Siggy, How are you? Sorry I haven't been around much - just got back from hols .... weigh in tonight!!

How are you getting on?

Trace

Hello :) Did you have a nice holiday? Have u been to WI yet? Do you have a nice tan? Could I ask any more questions? lol

Im doing okay.. Plodding along nicely :) I have been really bad at keeping this diary going though! x

Hi, we had a fab holiday thanks, went to Italy. We drive coz it's cheaper but service station food is not good! Yes got a nice tan though the crap weather here is fading it quickly haha! I went to weigh in last night (got back sunday night) and managed to lose 2 lbs ... somehow, 8.5 lbs gone now . I did stick to plan as much as possible but still had the odd pizza as they are cooked much healthier out there. Pleanty of walking and swimming though.
Glad you still plodding on - how's your son? do you keep forgetting to update or are you keeping yourself to busy?

Good to hear from you

Tracy

Subscribed to your thread :)

You're doing so well!!
Looking forward to following your journey

Hi guys. Really sorry I keep neglecting this diary. It's been yet again a mega busy time.

I had a huge issue with my group last month and had been seriously thinking about finding a new group when I overheard a really inappropriate comment from a fellow member and it destroyed me. I was going to move to a group closer to home but the said person has not been back since so I decided to give it another go and omg I ended up being voted for woman of the year. Really pleased and touched with it. Got a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and my consultant was amazing with me. I really have seen a different side to everything.

So that was WOTY. I also won SOTW at group on Friday with 4 lb loss. Just 6 lbs to go before I hit the 15s. That is really exciting. I haven't been in the 15's for years!

Red Day:
B: 2x small brown bread (HEB1), cheese (HEA) and Marmite
S: Hi-fi Bar (HEB2)
D: Chicken, leeks, carrots, onion, herbs, seasoning, chicken stock
Muller Light
Grapes

S: Freddo 5 Syns + Highlights options hot chocolate 4 syns

Last edited:
How have you been getting on, Siggy?

Back