Siggy Piggy's Food

Yeah we just have a cat now, Angel, she is almost 2 yrs, black and white. She is an absolute lunatic and i am very quickly turning into crazy cat lady lol I want more but my son is allergic. I really miss having a dog though. Have you?

Morning Siggy. I think it's weigh in today. Fingers crossed you lose this week. Good luck x

Morning Anju, thank you :) Yeah, weigh in starts at 10am. If I stay the same for a 4th week in a row i think i might cry lol So anxious right now.

Have a great day all x

Thank you. I lost 1 lb lol Would have liked at least 1.5 after staying the same for the entire month. Im just happy to be losing again to be fair and considering its a * week, i'm very happy :) Bang on it this week with lots of superfree hopefully. That's the plan, whether or not I stick to it is another thing lol xx

Thank you. I lost 1 lb lol Would have liked at least 1.5 after staying the same for the entire month. Im just happy to be losing again to be fair and considering its a * week, i'm very happy :) Bang on it this week with lots of superfree hopefully. That's the plan, whether or not I stick to it is another thing lol xx

woo well done on the loss especially as its * week, roll on next week, you can do it x

Anytime hun i think if i dont loose well this week ill try up my superfree just gotta see how WI no 1 goes on monday x

You will be fine :) Have you stuck to plan? It makes us so anxious doesnt it lol Fingers crossed for you. Have you got a food diary going on here?

You will be fine :) Have you stuck to plan? It makes us so anxious doesnt it lol Fingers crossed for you. Have you got a food diary going on here?
I got an old one but going to start a new one, yes ive stuck to plan just need to up my superfree i think like ive had none so far yet as only just eaten so ill make sure ill have more later lol x

Great, let me know when you make one and ill pop in :) ive been slacking on the superfree myself lol. Im gonna try to eat more fruit, not a fan of fruit :)

Today's food:

I missed breakfast after all the fuss this morning.
S: Hi-fi bar (After weigh in) 6 Syns
L: Small brown roll with Philadelphia light (hea) and ham, mullerlight and ww crisps (4 syns) Actually got more than 6 crisps in the bag today lol
D: Not sure yet, watch this space :)

Def had my syns for today so it will be free and superfree tonight!

View attachment 122553

Back