Siggy Piggy's Food

Thanks guys. That is all the christmas gain gone now. Next stop... 6 stone loss, then into the 14 stone zone.

Cool. Look forward to hearing what you've lost :) I would be so bad doing sw from home. I was constantly weighing myself at home in the early stages. Had to throw the scales away in the end lol

Cool. Look forward to hearing what you've lost :) I would be so bad doing sw from home. I was constantly weighing myself at home in the early stages. Had to throw the scales away in the end lol
I'm terrible for weighing and I did sneak on this morning naughty me and yes hopefully Monday I would go atleast lost something but I guess its trial and error eh x

Yeah, thats true. I was glad to throw mine out in the end, it was getting silly. I was weighing myself at least 3 times a day and every time the scales said something different and they never matched the SW scales anyway. It was torture lol Always better to weigh in the mornings too. Im always at least 2-3 lbs heavier after 6pm. Thankfully group start at 10am. ;)

lol yea its very early days. Ive been doing it 9 months and it was only a few weeks ago I threw mine away, i was terrible lolol

This is what ive eaten today:

B: Grilled bacon, boiled egg, 2small brown toast (heb) with marg (2 syns)
L: Spag Bol (again lol)
D: Jacket Potato, Spaghetti, Cheese (hea) and sliced Chicken.
Mullerlight

2 syns

View attachment 122331

The lunch pic (spag bol) I used from yesterday because it was leftovers from the batch i made. ;)
Mullerlights are 4 for £1.50 in Iceland today, the best deal ive seen in ages.
Still have syns left over for tonight, as I type this ive just sat and eaten a Freddo, my bad.

Total syns today 7

Oo thanks might have to go visit Iceland then. Oo yummy I ain't had freddo in ages I like the caramel ones. Think I'm gonna use all 15 today as last 2 days had 10 or less. Treating myself to a pack of quavers and curly wurly feel bad as junk food but one way to ensure I have some syns. How many do you aim for I heard when you first start use them more cos when loss slows down you can cut back X

Yeah I have cut right back now. I was aiming for 5 syns a day but its more like 7-10. I start the day with good intentions then it all goes to pot lol I really wanted to stick with 5 but I just cant say no to Freddo's. I have cut down now to just a few times a week eating them now instead of every day :p
Curly Wurlys and Quavers are fine. They are quite low in syns compared to other crisps. My son loves Quavers, he goes mad for them. Pity I dont like caramel, or id be eating the Curly Wurlys lol

Yeah I have cut right back now. I was aiming for 5 syns a day but its more like 7-10. I start the day with good intentions then it all goes to pot lol I really wanted to stick with 5 but I just cant say no to Freddo's. I have cut down now to just a few times a week eating them now instead of every day :p
Curly Wurlys and Quavers are fine. They are quite low in syns compared to other crisps. My son loves Quavers, he goes mad for them. Pity I dont like caramel, or id be eating the Curly Wurlys lol

I brought french fries too which are low I think a couple of times a week won't hurt me. I don't drink alcohol so won't need to save them up for them. I will see how I loose this week then can always cut back or have my full amount. Who knows eh X

Back