Siggy Piggy's Food

lol of course not :) It's good to talk, i don't get much of a social life so always nattering somewhere online lol

I was hoping for Sam but she has just been booted. Im an Essex girl so had to root for her lol Maybe Dappy to win now. I never liked him before this show but he has really grown on me. How about you?

Dappy is great but so odd sometimes. Jim is a knob sometimes but makes me laugh and I'm in love with ollie even tho so cheesey so I don't know lol x

lol yes ^^ it was a great show. I liked Ollie too. Pity Jim won!

B: Bacon and egg toastie, same as yesterday
L: I missed lunch as ive been out all day long and just got home. STARVING!

I just had some of the Weight watchers sour cream and chive crinkle crisps for the first time ever to tide me over till tea time. I know they are only small bags but is it normal to get no more than 6 crisps in a pack? They were so tasty too, i need more lol I think they are 4 syns.

On to the satsuma. Joy :wave_cry: I really don't like eating fruit unless its sunny. It's miserable weather here so im feeling sorry for myself right now. :p

lol yes ^^ it was a great show. I liked Ollie too. Pity Jim won!

B: Bacon and egg toastie, same as yesterday
L: I missed lunch as ive been out all day long and just got home. STARVING!

I just had some of the Weight watchers sour cream and chive crinkle crisps for the first time ever to tide me over till tea time. I know they are only small bags but is it normal to get no more than 6 crisps in a pack? They were so tasty too, i need more lol I think they are 4 syns.

On to the satsuma. Joy :wave_cry: I really don't like eating fruit unless its sunny. It's miserable weather here so im feeling sorry for myself right now. :p

I know the feeling we've had snow here now it's raining and that's not many crisps at all. Xx

Back