Signature

Fruitybabe

Hi guys I hope this is in the right place. I tried putting the stickers on my sig last night and it kept telling me it was too long and had to be less than 2500 char. Now all I had was the half stone award and the weeks 1 and 2 so I am confused. Any help would be appreciated :)

Hi guys I hope this is in the right place. I tried putting the stickers on my sig last night and it kept telling me it was too long and had to be less than 2500 char. Now all I had was the half stone award and the weeks 1 and 2 so I am confused. Any help would be appreciated :)

Sounds like your trying to type it all in. Instead go to User CP > Edit Signature, then scroll down *past* the typing box to the "Signature Picture" box.

Then where it says "Upload Signature Picture" choose either Option 1 and enter the URL to where your the pic is stored on the internet *or* choose Option 2 to upload the image from your own computer.

You can only keep so many characters in the typed-out signature, as it says. If you want millions of badges you'll need to do a screengrab of all of them and then upload/link that as one picture.

Thanks guys. I did try both those ways but I think I may have done it wrong. Will give it another bash tonight, I also tried copy and paste off the thread here but it still wouldn't let me... sigh

Mmm what browser you using? Loads bugs in Minimins in Firefox for me in OSX. I have to use Chrome.

What is it your trying to add? Then Ill try to do the same in mine and I can write down what I do to get there.

I am using Firefox erm..... I am trying to add a half stone award and slimmer of the week award underneath the writing.

Yeah sounds like youve got too much writing in the box (all code to access images counts as characters too) You're getting this, right?:

6520278081_f59370b82d_o.jpg

Strange as there doesnt look to be much there to be that many characters :confused: What exactly have you got typed in there? If there *is* actually less than those characters in there try a different browser such as Chrome. But if not try the following first:

First of all I can see youve got a broken link there as theres a corrupted image icon showing under your posts:

6520277965_78d4e60926_o.jpg

Copying & pasting the URL wont let me see it either Im guessing this is cos your trying to use the direct URL to the SW image they've awarded you in your account? As this website doesn't have your SW password it will never be able to access it through that route.

Instead of trying to link to it Ctrl-Click on it and go "Save Image As" to your desktop, then upload the image via Option 2 as in my previous post. (Dont click 'delete current image' or 'Insert Signatire pic')

In fact easier than that, here they are:

-
6520288883_795f56d7f4_o.jpg

-
5765345952_a98121b062_o.jpg

Just Ctrl-click those and save to your Desktop, then upload as in option 2 above.

Like this:

6520277863_0fdd6a694e_o.jpg

Just those 3 boxes, dont need to click anything else.

See if that works. If not come back and tell us what happened.

I've somehow lost the 'lady' bit from my signature...haven't touched it..honest! :(

My name has now disappeared completely....and I haven't touched it honest!

Back