Sig's Journey.....

hi sig, had a lovely bath washed my hair, and rearing to go for tomorrow here i go again feeling positive. until tomorrow comes. Do you like my new avatar? i'ts my little black dress that i aiming to get back into. so going to keep looking at that to keep me from eating, should pin it to my wall in the kitchen. x

Lol.... Yeah we all need a little black number... I have just cleared my wardrobe ... Got rid of some more14's too big....yet some ok ... Think it's the cut...I don't need to be a 12... Don't care as long as I feel nice x

that's the way as long as you are happy in yourself and feel confident it doesn't matter what size you are. i've changed my diet plan again. i'm going to have my 3 shakes a day if i'm peckish going to have an atkins bar so hopefully that will make me feel a little fuller. i'm sick of chicken i'm laying eggs soon and looking like one. x

Last edited:
pretty, young no not me. i don't want to be a twig i just want to look nice and to feel confident and for my husband to think wow thats my wife, and to be able to take my kids swimming without wrapping a towel round me before i get in the pool.... good diet plan in it so at least it feels like i'm having my choco fix that is my biggest downfall. Right I'm off to bed now really really tired,so night night and sleep tight.x

morning how you feeling? was going to say you were up early, as your last post was 5hours ago. is your belly better? i drank to much tea yesturday and last night had problems with my belly too. i'm off to tesco now to get some more atkins bars. how come on exante they can drink flavored water without the (citric acid) and still stay in ketosis, also coke zero and dr pepper zero etc.. and we are not aloud anything on lipotrim. they are having the same loss as lipotrim strange in it. so i have just made coke zero lolly's lol. enjoy your day x

Yes I'm good thanks... Although my shoulder is off again... It's an old injury and it tends to swell and cause me a lot of pain when I'm stressed or worried.. I'll explain why later...lol... Had my hair trimmed today so that's good and had a minor problem fixed on my car so not bad for a morning.... Did you get the bars....? Are they low carb then? X

aw poor you hope your shoulder gets better for you again. i have just woken up fell asleep with my little one don't know where the hell i'am iam knackered again today. no didn't get the atkins bars as they didn't have any in my tesco will get them in tesco extra the weekend,the atkins endulge bars are lovely crispy milk chocolate, and really thick yum yum, they are 1,5g sugar, 141 cals, and only 1,8g net carbs. give them a go. cause they didn't have any i picked up tesco ultra slim meal replacement bars crispy chocolate they don't look as nice as the atkins ones though, but will give them a go.but they have more cals and carbs. i'm off to pick my son up from my mothers as she got him from school today for me, then get ready for work don't want to go in as i feel like crap. how's the diet going today? i have done really well but stomach is really grumbly.hope you are okay sig, will post when i get home from work. take care x

hi sig haven't posted today in your thread. so i'm doing it now how are you? and how's that shoulder of yours? diet going ok today? x

aw never hope she's nice lol. was wondering where you have been all day. just rest that shoulder sig and try too de-stress yourself and then it might ease for you. night sig take care. x

hi sig how are you? how's the shoulder today, hope the pain is easing for you. here goes to another week of lipotrim x

me too.. very tired and stressed. and looking forward trying to shift 7lbs this week. x

Back