Sig's Journey.....

Ooh I am intrigued Sig! Will look out for your post :) x

Right don't want to scare anyone but my friend got called to the hospital last night, problem with levels in her blood.. Muscle wasting... I went with her .... Spoke to the doctor.. We were totally honest and told him about the diet... Etc... And the amount of exercise we do daily... Said is pretty sure it's that that has caused the problem....insufficient fuel and lack of protein which repairs muscles... So I guess what I'm saying is draw your own conclusions .. My friend and I are no longer having the shakes as meal replacements...much safer to use as a filler or low fat treat alongside a diet rich in protein, low in fat... Sorry peeps but I'm always honest.. And that's the bottom line...safe dieting all you lovely people..x

How much exercise Sig? I know that amongst what u lose, 75% is fat and 25% roughly is from muscle waste... scary thought. I have seen a big loss in my arm muscles since my last stint began... but very happy with the weight loss.. but then I was still eating every day due to medication and then bad willpower! Did they comment if u DON'T exercise?

I had all my bloods don't for my op just after i stopped refeed n to my knowledge mine were Ok thankfully..

Bit worrying eh... thanks for sharing Xx

Don't know but exercising is a must because it's not just about weight for us it's about being healthy too... Now I will do as I did previously .. Low carb low fat high protein... Good luck lipotrimers it's just not my bag anymore I'm afraid... I would rather work harder at the gym and eat real food... X

Have u read harcombe? It's not all about the low fat. It's a real eye opener! Worth a read hun x

Thanks but I know my body and I know the only thing that works is by eliminating all carbs ... I just try to make sure my protein choices are as low fat as possible... But thanks for the advice x

Totally understand :) good luck to you! Are u sticking around board or leaving? Wish u every success! Xx

Nah I'm sticking... I just won't contribute to the 100% thing.. I'm far from the ideal weight.. And it's a great source of comfort knowing we are all trying to get to a place where we are content within ourselves... Plus it's a giggle and a great sounding board too..x

Nah I'm sticking... I just won't contribute to the 100% thing.. I'm far from the ideal weight.. And it's a great source of comfort knowing we are all trying to get to a place where we are content within ourselves... Plus it's a giggle and a great sounding board too..x

ooh Sig!! you are one of the people that have been encouraging me to keep going even though i have not been 100% most of the time because being 100% makes me so weak i want to faint, i also have a bad case of dandruff now although i am losing weight. i think i will stick the diet for 1 more month and then stop because i still have 1 more stone to go. because i struggle being 100%, i will still stick it and i believe we should be fine doing this. I DO NOT have any energy whatsoever for exercise anyway but am thinking that when i stop at the end of june, i will have to go to the gym. i will pm you shortly. takia lovely

Sig i sent you a private message just now but it just disappeared from the screen and it took so long to type. OMG. i hope you get it

Thanks but I know my body and I know the only thing that works is by eliminating all carbs ... I just try to make sure my protein choices are as low fat as possible... But thanks for the advice x

hi, I popped over to see how you are doing. Looks to me like you are making a very sensible choice ... wishing you well ... good luck with it all.

Micci xxx

Micci said:
hi, I popped over to see how you are doing. Looks to me like you are making a very sensible choice ... wishing you well ... good luck with it all.

Micci xxx

Thanks I think so too x

Hi Sig, i hope you are well. av not seen becci boo on here for some time, i hope all is good, tmrw is my next weigh in. i hope i lose something. end of june and no more. will have to add a meal a day. cant wait!

Hi yes I'm well thankyou... Not sure if Becci has been on... To be honest I don't come on much now...only to see if people I get on with are posting... You feeling anymore positive.... You know about what we spoke about ? X

Hi Sig, i hope you are well. av not seen becci boo on here for some time, i hope all is good, tmrw is my next weigh in. i hope i lose something. end of june and no more. will have to add a meal a day. cant wait!

hi temmy,how are you? i'm still around not much though, i'm looking but not posting. Everyone doing excellent with their losses. but i'm struggling to get motivated, been really really bad with the eating. So once i get my dieting head back on I will be back. How's your dieting going? x

oooh becci, its nice to read from you, just seeing this now. how are you? and the kids? went for a weigh in yesterdat and did 4lbs. half a pound short of my may challenge target. i really want to be 13 and half stones. i have about 10 pounds left. i really hope i get this done by june ending.itis a struggle to keep to this diet everyday, i even had mcdonalds yesterday after the weigh in but hubby kept on reminding me to behave when i went to the hospital to see him because i had bought us steak pasty. i will just have to keep going. the fact that i have some cloths to fit in keeps me going and i honestly wont want people to go like, ooh you have put it all back on! stay good x

yes well done on your loss temmy. you can do it and you are doing brilliant. Everyone is except for ME..we are all fine ta kids driving me crazy as its half term. been really good today with the diet will try do it so i can lose a little bit before i go away, as i was telling sig i tried on my holiday clothes yesturday and they are to tight couldn't believe it well devastated so got to go out and buy new 3/4 trousers before i go on holls next week. was thinking if i had stuck this diet out from the beginning i wouldn't be in this position. only got myself to blame silly woman as i'am. How are you and hubby? x

yes well done on your loss temmy. you can do it and you are doing brilliant. Everyone is except for ME..we are all fine ta kids driving me crazy as its half term. been really good today with the diet will try do it so i can lose a little bit before i go away, as i was telling sig i tried on my holiday clothes yesturday and they are to tight couldn't believe it well devastated so got to go out and buy new 3/4 trousers before i go on holls next week. was thinking if i had stuck this diet out from the beginning i wouldn't be in this position. only got myself to blame silly woman as i'am. How are you and hubby? x

ho becci, you know i have not been sticking to the diet, there is hardly a day i do not eat chicken or beef but out the the days i was on the diet before the weigh in i was 100% for 4 days i think and the heavier one is the more can be lost. i still dont like the fact that i did not meet my target.i dont think leluna has done up the june challenge yet so i might just be in trouble but i really need to do 10 more pound and i will do refeed. as sson as i did my weigh in, i had mcdomalds, you see??? am back on today though i have had chicken. hubby just got discharged this evening. fingers crossed, he will be fine. x

Back