Silly Newbie Question - Help Appreciated!

hannahx200

Hey,

I feel really daft asking this - perhaps it's a case of Friday stupidity! :eek: But the one thing I can't figure out is if on SW you have an absolute set diet plan week by week? I am more than happy with their recipies but I looked at their sample one and there's a few things on there I don't like/can't eat so I want to know if there's scope to mix and match breakfast/lunch/dinner recipes.

Basically that's the only thing putting me off signing up. So thanks in advance!

I'm new too on day 4, I've always avoided SW as it looked complicated but it's dead easy, I bought all the info I needed on eBay, this forum really helps. But no you don't have a set menu, I didn't like the 7 day one either. I'm doing mostly red days but I think its probably the most flexible diet I've been on.

No you can mix and match your meals from the different recipes. The 7 day menu is I think just to show you can eat decent meals. Ive been doing this since September and love it, I would never look back now. The website has so many recipes, some are trial and error but we now have several things that we cook on a regular basis, from scratch, that take next to no time and are syn free.

You can eat what you like..... you have red, green and extra easy days. you can choose which plan you want or mix and match the days. When you join you get given a list of free foods on each plan. you can eat as much of all of these as you can. You also get to choose 3 healthy extras which can be portions of milk, bread, cereal ect. You should really join and get an idea hun... But you dont restrict urself in any way on slimming world :)xx

Back