Silly Question...? Re/fluids

MissCroc

Hi :)

Is there anything else I can drink other than water?!

Are there any squash/cordials out there to buy which don't have carbs in?

Thanks!

u can buy a tub of water flavouring from ur counciller. u can have black tea and coffee and herbal teas but only leaf ones eg, mint green tea ect, not berry ones, lemon or citrus.u can also add sweetners to these (tablet ones) not loose.

I'll ask her about the water flavouring for next week, thanks!

I can't drink tea black (20 yrs of milk and two sugars lol), but I don't mind coffee black. I'm having that in the morning instead of my cuppa. I'll have to buy some more herbal teas I think!

Thanks!

The official answer is no.

There are Cambridge water flavourings that they say you shouldn't have for the first couple of weeks, but I've had them from day one and 2 spoons not just 1, without any effect on my weight loss. I'm not keen on them in still water, but I like them in sparkling water.

You can also have tea or coffee without milk or sugar. Calorie free tablet sweetener is allowed though.

Some people have a glass of diet coke per day and say it doesn't affect their weight loss, but Cambridge do not recommend this and it's not a risk I'd be willing to take.

I think maybe that's why she didn't mention the flavourings, because it's my first week. Will talk to her next thursday (first weigh in) about it though, worth giving it a try.

Not sure I'd risk the coke either!

The official answer is no.

There are Cambridge water flavourings that they say you shouldn't have for the first couple of weeks, but I've had them from day one and 2 spoons not just 1, without any effect on my weight loss. I'm not keen on them in still water, but I like them in sparkling water.

oh the water flavoring in sparking water is the dogs bollockx

Oooo I like the thought of having flavoured sparkling instead of downing litres of plain still water.

i start with 2 litres of plain and then move on to the sparkling of an evening

if anyone does go with the coke..it's coke zero most people drink not diet, as coke zero doesn't contain citric acid. But to be honest I wouldn't wanna drink that on an empty stomach.

Strangely I can't drink the water flavourings due to something in it, so it's not officially allowed and i only have a litre max...but perfectly clear do Strawberry and Kiwi Sparkling water which contains malic acid, so unlikely to do much damage...but plain or fizzy water with flavourings is the safest way to go:)

Thank god for water flavourings. I love the summer berry and struggle to drink my water without it now, although I will if I'm forced to.

im also a pepsi max girl, cant drink pepsi any other way

so as i dont drink tea or coffee either im kinda screwed if visiting a pub. its a bottle of water or nothing

Back