Silly question re weigh in days

skinnymini2be

I'm just wondering when I should weigh in... I started last Tuesday so was assuming I would weigh in every Tuesday but I run out of shakes on Monday evening - should I be weighing in on the Monday and stocking up or do I go on the Tuesday morning completely empty - stoopid I know but I'm not sure what's best!

Thats weird.i suppose depends if you wana go another day before weighing or not..you could alwags go to the pharmacist and say your a day short and if you could have them if you wanted to do the full week im sure theyd be fine

Thanks cuppatee - I'll head up first thing tomorrow ...shaker at the ready and talk to the pharmacist!
Hope you are doing well on this journey ?

Seems weird that they didnt give you the full 7days shakes.good luck :) yep its okay so far just lacking in alot of energy but i suppose its still early days :) hopefully the second week will give me more energy!How are you finding it? This website has definatly kept me sane this week

I'm doing ok so far! I'm lacking in energy too thats probably the toughest part to be honest. I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I'm looking for at least 6lbs which I'd be delighted with after only 1 week! It makes it all worthwhile when you see these kinda numbers and more ?.
Looking forward to the official weigh in tomorrow! Hope yours goes well x

Yeah anything over 4 pounds in the first week i think is good...am kind of expecting more though from seeing everyone elses losses!yeah good luck to us for tommorow :D

Well cuppatee I'm delighted to say I lost 6 lbs! Such a good feeling - I know others lose a lot more but all I keep thinking is 6lbs of butter gone - woohoo!!! Have you weighed in yet? Good luck with it xx

Yay you must be happy! Still a big loss and plenty more of them to come for us :D Noo i havnt going to go in a couple of hours but worried i wont lose alot because of t.o.t.m :(

And thaanks i have my fingers crossed :)

ah hopefully TOTM won't impact it too much - if it does just means an even bigger loss next week :D
Good luck!

Happychappy :D bring on week 2 for us!

Woohoo congratulations 8lbs is epic!

We will beat the flab haha

Back