Silly Question

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Hi Guys

Ok so im starting my lipotrim tomorrow. Downloaded the film and watched that saves me having to pay a £10 deposit to watch it ha ha. Im really excited but want to know can i still take my contreceptive pill ??? Ive heard u cant take coated pills so i was just wondering

Jo

Would think so ... or otherwise all those ladies on VLCD's and the pill would be gaining weight over a 9month period!!!

Thanks guys!!!

Cant wait to be able to walk in shops like river island and not have to hunt for size 18!! :) xxx

Good luck FF WELCOME TO LT MADNESS XXX

hey festivalfairy,
yeah contraceptives and most regular meds are fine to take...but then you got the answer to that one already!
just thought id comment on the shopping thing....never thought i would say this but i have been to the bullring (birmingham) today and have bought myself a size 12 dress for a wedding and another summer outfit in size 12 coz id gone shopping in heavy jeans and long sleeved top (i know what a numpty) and was just too hot and just HAD to buy a new cooler outfit lol! you'll be doing the same before you know it!
fran :)

I know I cant wait!! At the mo im just sweating in hooded jumpers and jeans im even too sick of my weight to wear a vest top!!! Im looking forward to seeing my curves again!!! Missed them hahaha I am really determined to stick at it even though my dad tells me its a waste of time and money :( xx

Back