I shall be skinny (one day!)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by Lauraleigh, 22 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Lauraleigh

Lauraleigh Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi guys ive been reading everyone elses diarys to keep me going so far and its helped so much but i think i shall start my own! So here goes (excuse any spelling mistakes cos im on my phone) ok so last thursday i "found" lipotrim yay whilst in the chemist hanging about like ya do so they offered to check if i was unhealthy enuff to take it which wasnt really hard to see to be quite honest lol so for obvious reasons they gave me it so i started friday thinkin eaaasy and omg i was sooo wrong i thought i was actually gonna die of starvation! I cant really remember much from then untill last night. I found it so hard last night which was day four was nearly in tears lol but i managed to pull thru and im on day five yay and i think its getting better just trying to space shakes out so im not going to bed hungry. I dont know if anyone else feels the same but times really dragging for me probably cos im a stay at home mum with a baby and a toddler? Anyone in the same situation? What do you do with your time? After cleanin the house clearing stuff out and even watchin jeremy kyle lol i dont know what to do with myself anyway gunna post this now so im starting at 15st 11 5ft 6 and 23yo thanks for readingxx oh and i had a sneaky weigh in on day 3 when i went to change some shakes and id already lost 7 pounds so im on 15st4 now x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AmyLouise1

AmyLouise1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.95%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You're basically starting at the same point I am!
    I start in the morning, how are you finding it?
    I'll need all the support I can get, I've got the will power though!
    Good to hear that you have dropped 7lb already! Well done! xx

4. Lauraleigh

Lauraleigh Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'll be really honest the first few days were very difficult cos I am so so greedy with food any excuse to eat lol so I think it's my cravings more than anything I still get the urge now but not as much so it does get better I just drink water when I'm round food to keep me busy but the rest of the time I'm managing fine but I do forget that I'm doing this quite alott and think ohhh I fancy this ill order when ive got kids to bed n then I remember haha. good luck with starting tomorrow I'm always online anyway so I'll help as much I can and reading these forums have helped me when I'm feeling like quiting which Is less often now let me know how you get on x can't wait till weigh inn on Friday my scales are telling me I'm at 15st but don't really believe them.

5. Lauraleigh

Lauraleigh Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Day 6 and it's been quite stressful got tickets for britains got talent on tour for my birthday at beginning of the month and had it all planned and then I got let down not her fault she couldn't come just started a job and had to work oh well finally found some one who watched it to come yay can't wait to see steven hall proper big fan haha. I think when I'm stressed I don't want to comfort eat I just dont drink my water like I should weird.so hopefully will be a good day tomorrow got my weigh in and my BGT so should give me a boost to carry on. Still saying 15st on scales so hasn't really moved over night. Right going to get myself a chilled bottle of water and watch baby t.v with the babies.

6. manda mum of 5

manda mum of 5 Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done for the loss im on day 3 and finding it hard not so much the food its my cups of tea i miss lol well i had a sneaky weigh in aswell today and mine say 8lb loss since monday morning just hope its right cos thats all tats keeping me going lol

7. Lauraleigh

Lauraleigh Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I always used to read through the threads before before I stated posting my own and I think around day 1 2 3 I always thought it's not getting easier and everybody was talking about not feeling hunger blah blah blah and I just thought this is never gonna happen for me I must be different! But now it's getting easier and I understand lol I'm sure people talk about having tea without milk and other warm drinks have you tried those? 8lb would be a brilliant loss for day three well done! What's your start weight if you don't mind me asking and how long you planning on doing it x

8. manda mum of 5

manda mum of 5 Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    my start weight is 290 and im planning on doing it for as long as i can the only shakes i can actually stomach are the chocolate 1s so its quite boring lol i did slip last night and ate 1 biscuit but im bk on track now lol

9. Lauraleigh

Lauraleigh Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey manda how you doin after your slip? X hope all is good

Whoohoo ive got my weigh in today hoping its good after this nightmare week so im having a dinner for familly this weekend how am i gonna cope!!

10. Lauraleigh

Lauraleigh Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I lost 10 pounds im at 15 st 1 yessssss some down alott more to go

11. manda mum of 5

manda mum of 5 Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    im doing ok thanks, thats a great loss well done. i hope u manage ok with the family meal i dont think i could do it lol but im sure you will.

12. Lauraleigh

Lauraleigh Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am so proud of myself i told my pharmasist i was having a dinner party and if i did end up caving in what should i have, she advised me to stick with plain chiken or fish and maybe salad! And i managed to have nothing! Well done me lol i also went to the britains got talent on tour (which was amazing by the way) and took my shaker with a bottle of water n mixed it in the train station lol got a few funny looks but i didnt care! Im on day 8 well 9 if you count that its one in mornin been really worn out today but maybe its because i had a long day friday my mum says i should take extra vitamins should i? Anyway going to sleep goodnight x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.