Silver 7 ?

Veggie Dieter

Silver Member
Ok so this is probably asked all the time but ive search and can't find it anywhere - how do you get the silver seven sparkly on your signature - I lost 7 lb today, 1st weigh in, yes I know im going on and on about it but im happy! Any body know how to do the 7? Im new and new fangled and love this site.

well done,,just copy and paste it from anyones sig:D

right click on the number 7 in someones sig and copy the url address then go to where you can change your sig and i think it's [ img ] [ /img ] ... the code you need to use so the picture shows up, but obviously without the spaces :)

Wow - the weight that you've lost is fantastic!! How long has it taken? Well done x

aww thank you :) i started in sept 2009 but ive had months off here and there lol so i'd say for the months ive actually stuck to ww about 10/11months? im finding it harder to lose it now im close to goal but you dont mind it so much as you know the hardest bit is over lol :) thanks again and good luck with your ww journey xx

Its coming up invalid file name - arghhhh - so I go to user cp then to signature then im copying the code into the field - any idea where im going wrong?

Also for some reason my laptop doesn't let me right click on the 7 only on the tracker!

I think i saved the silver 7 pic to my laptop, then inserted it on my signature. Now when i edit my signture i can just right click, copy and paste.

Back