Silver Wedding

Gi-Gi

Hi ladies (& gents), it's my silver wedding anniversary in a couple of months and although there is no way I'm ever going to be a size 10 as I was on my wedding day I'm trying to lose some weight in preparation for a cruise in May. Today is day 3 using the Tony Ferguson weight loss plan and things are going fine. I'm quite new to forums so I hope I'm posting in the right place.

Last edited:
Well couldn't wait for the official weigh-in in Boots at the weekend. Stepped on the scales this morning and I have lost 4 pounds. Obviously all water weight judging by the number of trips to the loo in the past 4 days!! Had the chicken soup yesterday and found it just too powdery. Having a 'real food' meal to look forward each evening is helpful during the toughest parts of the day. Apparantly the first 3 to 4 days are the roughest so I hope I am over the worst bits. I want to lose 5 stone in all and am doing the TF diet for the first 8 weeks then I will join Slimming World or Weight Watchers to get the rest off. I just need a good weight loss in the first weeks or I tend to get demoralised and give up. So onwards and downwards, I suppose :)

Went for a 5 day weigh-in this evening and have lost 6lb since Monday. Very pleased with this and it is great motivation for the rest of the weekend. Got stocked up with another week's rations.

Back