Simon's back !!!!

fillymum

synful soul
Simon is back on Britains got Talent . Hurrah !!!!! I love Simon Cowell !!!

* poor old lady * lol

I like both the acts that have gone through but I liked the Bruce Sistaws, and the cyclist as well .
It always seem such a shame to get 4 really good acts on one night and then perhaps the next night get none that are a good.

After what he did to "wor Cheryl" he can take a run and jump!

As for them Americans, not understanding the geordie accent??? - what's that all about?

I can understand everyone over there from Alabama to New Jersey, Minnesota to Milwaukee etc. and they have some very strong accents.

I don't like Simon- but i might have ro reevaluate now he's got that twiglet with eyes off my telly :)

Dd anyone see last night ? The brittany spears one was truely awful!! I thought the 'boyband' were good though

and some truly awful and forgettable ones tonight........... embarrassing to say the least.

Simon mus wonder what on earth possessed the other three to put them through.

fillymum said:
and some truly awful and forgettable ones tonight........... embarrassing to say the least.

Simon mus wonder what on earth possessed the other three to put them through.

I was truely bewildered by tonight!

Last edited:
Does have a ring of truth about it though!

The bloke singing nursery rhymes was inspired I thought. Wombles and Tellytubbies - never saw that coming!!

Ronan was on the news today saying he has never met Simon.The wife of the footballer he was supposed to have sung for has also come forward to trash the statement.

I do not think that Syco would have gone to the police with a view to prosecuting if it was true.

Make no mistake I am sure there is a lot of * manipulation* goes on but not in this case.

It would be very sad if it affected the public vote in the final.

I agree, loved the Wombles song !! He was on morning T.V. and came over as a really nice chap.

Excellent result !!!

Back