simply filling at group

blonde8

I'm wanting to join a ww group but only want to do sf I don't want to do pro points. Will the leader talk Me out of sf and make me do pro points x

Possibly initially. But you can get a lot of the info, even if you don't get the filling and healthy book, in the pack is a little book with all the filling and healthy foods and points for some foods. Why not try a meeting, there are loads of offers and vouchers for free registration, worth giving it a go. I know someone on here went to one last week just planning on getting the stuff and following SF but she really enjoyed it and decided to give pp a go and is going back. You never know! X

I think ppl have said leaders have told new members to do pp for a couple of wks b4 doing sf, but if u can join for free and get first meeting free then it's worth going and asking, after all every leader is different! All the info is on this thread tho if they don't want to help u !

blonde8 said:
Someone the other day said they joined and got no books etc is this right xx

Well u should get a folder for the pp plan

No they should deffo have got a folder with about 3 books with info. I can't imagine why they didn't get anything! Weird x

Back