Simply Filling Attempt

LittleMissThin 17

wants to be skinny ♥
I made the decision last night to try Simply Filling as I've spent all of August playing with the same few pounds whilst being 100%.
I've just started it and I feel quite scared/nervous! I usually have a problem with portion size (which is why SW didn't work for me several years ago- I lost a grand total of 1 lb in 3 months) and so I rely on weighing EVERYTHING. It feels scary to eat until satisfied as I don't usually know when that is.

I feel like I've got on a bus I've never gotten before and been told to get off at X. :p

Fingers crossed for a decent Simply Filling week!

Will be watching your progress hon as I'm interested in trying this some time too and I have the same problem with my portion sizes :( xx

Well, the first day was a success! I've decided to split my weeklies evenly at 7 a day. Today I used 5. My tummy definitely feels less bloated and I haven't been hungry. Phew *mops brow*- was so scared I'd mess up with it being something new. :)

Very nice, you have a food diary here hon that I could have a nosy at? ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Very nice, you have a food diary here hon that I could have a nosy at? ;)

No I don't, I'd simply forget to update it all the time. But today I had:

- porridge (green in my pocket guide!)
- my unsweetened pretend milk (lactose intolerant)
- some cinnamon
- an apple
- 3g fructose (0pp for less than 5g)

- a chocolate chip cookie (1pp)

- tuna in brine (drained)
- sweetcorn
- 2 tsps olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon and black pepper salad cream (1pp)
- lamb's lettuce & rocket salad
- 50g wholemeal roll (3pp)

- pineapple
- low fat natural yoghurt (L.I doesn't affect me with yoghurts)
- more pretend milk
- ginger

- egg fried rice (homemade from night before- egg, brown basmati rice, peas, carrots, corn, peppers, spices)

And thanks Carrie, hopefully it'll kick me back to losing! :D

Oh lovely thank you for posting that, I was interested to see what I could eat in the day on simply filling! :) x

No problem ;) Not too different from what I'd've had pointing everything today but the test is the rest of the week. Was strange not weighing anything! Felt like I was cheating :(

Yeah I bet it feels a bit strange not checking exact weights of things now that you're used to doing that! Will be interesting to see how it pans out, hope it goes well... I'll be keeping an eye on this thread so keep me updated hon :D xx

Can I just ask how do you do this simply filling? I'm the same..just been playing with the same pounds and I don't know why!! I'm always 100% and weigh all my food!!grr! X

Good luck I'm on day 2 of doing it myself ...really enjoyed yesterday !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 2 seems to be going almost as well as yesterday :) Same breakfast but lunch was a chicken caesar salad (minus croutons and cheese). Yum. Think breakfast tomorrow will be fried eggs (in my 2 tsps oil, not frylight) with a WW bagel (pretty certain they're green in the shop book).

How's day 2 for you Nicola?

Sorry been away in the lakes with bad connection :(:( still going good here loving it just hope I lose but at least its healthy !!!! How you doing ???

Same as you really- still going good with my fingers firmly crossed!! :D

Did an unofficial weigh in on my home scales due to my fluidy hips. My scales weigh the same as WW ones luckily. I stayed the same which given my hips and recent undeserved gains, I'm happy with :)

Awwww well done sounds Like your really happy with that ....I'll let you know next Tuesday how i got on as only just faced the scales this Tuesday after a big gain (hadn't been on plan all of august and thought ignorance was bliss ) xxx

Back