simply filling, filling and Healthy, pro points

rharbord

Please can someone help me with what the difference is between these plans please.

I'm deflecting from sw and have a set of books from Nov, 2012 but am not sure the best way to go

Hi rharbord,

Will try and help where I can but might be worth a look on the simply filling subforum for more info.

Simply filling and filling and healthy are the same plan just different people refer to it differently as far as I'm aware. This is where you eat your meals from alist of filling and healthy food and anything that is not on the list is then taken out of your weekly pp. These foods are highlighted in green in your ww book. In a sense its similar to sw but without the hex a/b etc.

You can switch daily between pp and sf if you need to which gives you more flexibilty. So if you want a day without the counting and measuring then sf is ideal. Hopefully this helps slightly.

Good luck
Dan x

Thank you for this info. It makes sense. Have you tried it?

Can I really eat as much as I like, no weighing or counting of sf food?

Your suppose to eat until you are satisfied but not stuffed so its about listening to your body. I personally do a mix of sf and pp at the moment as sometimes I get fed up of counting and weighing absolutely everything and also need the flexibility of pp because of dietary needs.

Dan x

Back