Simply Filling Help!

Skittlelover

Hi guys!

Thinking of giving simply filling a go, since iv been back on ww I haven't stuck to my points one day, can't figure out why!! Am thinking simply filling maybe the answer!

Can I ask how everyone finds it?! And how the losses are on average??!

Thanks guys xx

Hiya, I've tried an old version of simply filling and lost 2lbs this weigh in. I really enjoyed it and it seems to have solved my crisp addiction, at least for this week.

Hiya, I've tried an old version of simply filling and lost 2lbs this weigh in. I really enjoyed it and it seems to have solved my crisp addiction, at least for this week.

Thanks for your reply! I'm goin to give it a go as I think mentally I always feel like I'm really hungry if I'm weighing out portions and that!! Now I still will weigh all my carbs and up the protein!

I weigh the spuds, pasta and rice and couscous etc. Plus anything not on the list that I need to point. Doing ity at home is easy peasy, being out and about is not, but I'm coping. Hope it goes well for you, I really like it!

i dont weigh anything on SF but i do stop eating when satisfied, if i go out i have a pp day as its just easier. i have done pp before and i found pp i had slower losses probably because its easier to make unhealthy choices foodwise using ur pp, whereas simply filling does make you choose healthier foods, i use all my weeklies and have really good losses x

Hi does anyone know if the low gi bread in aldi could be classed as free on simply filling?? I tried to get the nimble one but there was none left :(

Back