Simply filling plan

Rednicola

Silver Member
Hi I'm going away in the morning and thinking of doing the simply filling plan while away ...has anyone done it and what do you think ???

All help is appreciated xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think that's what it's called anyway it's when you eat only the green highlighted foods x

Ive been doing this for the last 2 weeks and I much prefer it - I was only losing 1/2lb a week on the pro points plan and lost 1lb on my first week on simply filling but I'm not weighing in until tonight to see how it went on my second week

the only problem I have on it is that because I need to keep things gluten free where possible I have found it harder because I'm having to use my weekly points for things like gluten free pasta or crispbreads rather than wholemeal pasta or WW bread (just started trying this) and it means when I get caught out in a situation where I have no control over what I eat I don't have my weekly points there as a backup.

I generally veer towards eating the more healthy low point food already and without the carb foods with higher points I was struggling to meet my daily points - what I tend to eat meant I was falling somewhere between the two plans where I'm eating too many zero/low point foods to meet my 32 points for the day but too many of the non "green" foods to be on simply filling so its been good for me to use it to get a bit more of a balance going forward. And because of the 2 teaspoons of oil a day that you have to have my nails and hair are LOVING the switch.

I'm possibly going to stay with it this coming week depending on what my weigh in shows tonight but the week after I'm going to switch back to pro points for the week as I have my parents staying here and in my particular case the PP system makes that slightly easier for me if we are eating out etc.

I would say definitely give it a go when you are away because if nothing else it'll free you from worrying about what points you are eating and it'll help you make good food choices. Good luck and let us know how you get on :)

Wow thanks for that yeah as I won't have the ability to weigh stuff so thought it might be easier and I still want to stick to a plan coz I really dont want to go daft and undo all my hard work ...ill let you know how I got on in 2 weeks ...I really appreciate your advice xxx

Back