Simply Filling Query

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Filling and Healthy' started by MrsK81, 30 October 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsK81

MrsK81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi!
    I have been following your posts for the last couple of weeks as am very interested in the Simply Filling plan! I have previously done WW points and managed to lose 2.5stones in total. After a bit of a break I'm back again to lose the remainder of my weight. I'm currently following SW as I'm a massive fan of pasta and potatoes, but I know that deep down I'm a WW's girl at heart :p
    Do you think that the SF plan would still work if I ate normal white pasta instead of wholemeal, or would I have to point it?
    Many thanks for your help x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nomes

Nomes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.7%)
    Diet:
    ww
    It needs to be wholewheat variety- same as rice x I used to do sw and notice this is healthier x

4. MrsK81

MrsK81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you for your quick reply! :)
    I hate fruit and only eat minimal veg so I struggle to bulk out my meals - I mostly live on Quorn, jackets and pasta bakes! Will deffo think about giving it a go though, if I can manage on SW at the moment then hopegfully SF will be ok! Gonna print off the filling food list and have a think about it!
    Keep up the good work guys, your all doing fab x :p

5. Marrybanilow

Marrybanilow Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st12lb(26.2%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Does anyone know if Nairns oat cakes are free? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.