Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

Hey hon. Well done on getting back on track hon. :)

Morning Sinead :) Your Meal Plan looks confusing to me but as you say it's what you get used to! How are u feeling today? X

Feel great today. Head is in the right frame of mind to lose this weight once and for all.
I've had 45g porridge for breakfast made with water and topped up with skimmed milk + 4 strawberries. I used to always need sugar with porridge but i find using the strawberries instead just as good. Plus the porridge keeps me full until lunchtime so i dont feel the need to snack on anything else.

Re: Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

The weight will come off hon. You did it before and You'll do it again no prob. :D

Sounds like you are back on track. Well done. Must try porridge again. I don't mind the taste but don't think it fills me up like other people say...

Re: Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

I find 45g better than just 30g and with the 4 strawberries as well on top it def helps me stay full.

Well that's true. I cud afford to eat a bit more of it. Cudnt look at porridge now. Will wait til it gets colder. Where's this heat wave we've been promised?

Lunch: 1 Aldi Wholemeal Mediterranean Wrap, 1 Tbsp Lighter than light (LTL) Mayo, lettuce, spring onion, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, chicken pieces, 1 25g Low fat Red cheddar slice. (1 FC + 1 Yum)
3 Tbsp yogurt + plum.

Going to stay in my parents house tonight. My sister and her husband and my 2 little nieces are off for a few days to killarney tomorrow, so i want to see them before they go. I've brought my leftover curry with me for dinner and will have that with salad and a wrap. I just need to keep out of the biscuit press. I'm fine in my own home cos i just dont buy any biscuits, cakes etc. I find if they are in front of me i will eat them. I'm also thinking of bringing a packed lunch with me to have on the bus on the way to Belfast on Saturday. We are stopping somewhere for refreshments but i think i will do better if i bring my own lunch. Just need to think of ideas of what i'm gonna bring.

ForumRunner_20130820_145530.png
My lunch

Going to stay in my parents house tonight. My sister and her husband and my 2 little nieces are off for a few days to killarney tomorrow, so i want to see them before they go. I've brought my leftover curry with me for dinner and will have that with salad and a wrap. I just need to keep out of the biscuit press. I'm fine in my own home cos i just dont buy any biscuits, cakes etc. I find if they are in front of me i will eat them. I'm also thinking of bringing a packed lunch with me to have on the bus on the way to Belfast on Saturday. We are stopping somewhere for refreshments but i think i will do better if i bring my own lunch. Just need to think of ideas of what i'm gonna bring.
Pasta salad... YUM and filling and YUM.. :)

Lunch looks yummy! PS-Heatwave is in Kent! PPS-I can't eat porridge cos of my IBS, wish I could :-( x

Oh that's a shame. It's terrible how IBS affects some people. My sister suffers from it quite bad.

Mine is a very irritating type which is set off by healthy food, makes dieting a nightmare! X

Def no heatwave in Kildare. Got warm earlier but no - lashing rain again. :(

Sinead... lunch sounds yum and so does leftover curry. Good luck with biscuits. Im the same. I don't buy them so I don't eat them but in my parents I have to really try! :)

And pasta salad wud be great for Sat road trip. Yum. :)

Mine is set off by stress and bad food. But one of the girls at work is same as you Serena - healthy food drives her IBS crazy. :(

Back