Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

I've just realised ( yes its taken me 36 yrs ) that I can't have them in the house :(

My husband always asks me why there's never any biscuits in the house, I just tell him because I'd eat them all, I don't tell him I buy them then eat them all.

My husband always asks me why there's never any biscuits in the house, I just tell him because I'd eat them all, I don't tell him I buy them then eat them all.

I actually LOL at this... ME TOO!!!! Hee hee hee
But its ok.. Sid wanted them :D

Ha ha tracy I would do the same :) I don't even understand why my parents buy so many packets. They are both trying to be healthy they must have great will power.

I buy them so my kids can have a quick easy snack that won't fill them up too much when they come in from school. Ill have to re-think this.

I buy them.. MOST of the time if I know they're there, I won't want them..
Other times its a completely different story!!!
I bought a box of mini coconut dreams on Saturday with the intention of having a little treat for myself and a pack of Kimerly biscuits... Mouth dribbling almost in the car on the way home thinking of having them.. But they're both still there.. Unopened (Unless Jonathan has attacked them which is very likely!!)

I tend to buy biscuits for Poppy which I don't like but then my Mum bought us Jaffa Cakes which I love, it took all my willpower to stop at 4 on Saturdays Binge, could easily have eaten all 12 :-(

Off work sick today. I've caught the bug that's going around. Sister and brother also have it. Hopefully we will all be better for the wedding next week.

down 1ib this week, but think it is more to do with the fact i was sick rather than true weight loss. im so tempted to do the shakes for 1 week before the wedding but im only fooling myself . I just to keep at it and the weight will come off eventually !

Have you not tried ww points? Id stick with it hun your body wil just be adjusting. R u drinking plenty of water coz my losses are better when i drink lots.x

Glad it is working for you with the juice diet. I'm trying to lose the weight through diet and exercise this time as i think i got myself into a shake/binge cycle and im trying to be more healthy doing it this way.

Have you not tried ww points? Id stick with it hun your body wil just be adjusting. R u drinking plenty of water coz my losses are better when i drink lots.x

I haven't tried the WW points as i think on 16 a day i will feel too restricted. I might try WW pro points again of all else fails! I drink anything between 2-4 L of water and sugar free squash a day so im ok on the water x

Had a great weekend of food and drink. Gonna follow WW pro points from 2moro and see how I get on. I will be on 26pp a day plus my 49 weeklies. My brothers wedding is Thursday so probably not the best week to begin :)

I've been all over kildare today searching for a mint shirt for my husband to wear to the wedding. Nightmare as it just can't be found!

Re: Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

Sorry I've been AWOL hon.
Did you get a shirt after for Matt?
Do we get a pic tomoro of you in your guna?
Glad you're back on pro points. It will work honey. Just stick to it. And most of all enjoy tomoro. :D x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back