Sin free sweets?

wendy59

Hi folks....can you buy sin free sweets or is there no such thing....sat here with fingers crossed lol

hmm i have never come across syn free sweets, sounds too good to be true to me!

however i have a thing for orange/lime tic tacs and you can have 12 drops for 1 syn :)

Hi Sarah, thanks, I was thinking on the lines of sugar free sweets or maybe sweets for diabetics.....???

Hi
its highly unlikely at the end of the day they still contain calories and have no nutritional benefit. Sugar free polos, mints and chewing gum etc still have syns

that said Trebor extra strong mints are only 1/2 syn each and fix my sweet cravings

Thanks Sarahg, I know chubba lollies are sugar free and I think have low sins, maybe they make sweets that have the same sin value? Sorry to be a pain!

Chupa Chups Cremosa Sugar Free Lollies, all varieties 10g each

extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns

Erm found this if you meant chupa chup lolly's??

Chupa Chups Relax Sugar Free Mini Chupa Chups, 6 pack 6g each

extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green ½ Syn

or sula make sugar free sweets and they are 0.5 syns for 2 sweets

Sula Natura, Strawberry Cream Sweets, Sugar Free 2 sweets

extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green ½ Syn

Sula Natura, Fruit Mix Sweets, Sugar Free 2 sweets

extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green ½ Syn

hope that helps :)

Not sure if it helps but Mentos do some really nice chewy fruit sweets that are only half a syn for 2 sweets. I find they really sort my sweet craving and I LOVE sweets. Would choose sweets over chocolate any day :p.

They sell them in rolls at Morrisons near the tills with all the chewing gum and stuff. The mint ones are the same syns.

Back