since doing CD what food have you gone off?

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
Hiya

Was just wondering since you have been doing LL, CD or any of the other VLCD's. What type of foods have you gone off that you used to like? Obviously those that are SSing (like me) and thoses still on their 100 days of LL will not be eating at the moment but those of us that have returned to food either some time ago or those of us that have had a break at some point, i would be interested in finding out what you no longer like?!

Me first, here's just a few:

Used to love Maccy D's, hate it now can't even stand the smell.
Used to like Tea, now hate it.
Used to love Pizza, not over keen now too greasy

Used to hate cellery, love it now
Used to hate Fish, love it now
Used to hate spinage, love it now

Who's next?

xxxx

I never really used to like fish or spinach but since doing AAM i love both :D lol

Hated roast potatoes after finishing SS in 05, but have now found I can have them as long as they are made with Maris Piper potatoes only.

Went off choclate for a while but can only Cadbury's now (well not now I'm SSing at moment :) ).

I've never liked cauliflower, but tried it raw at my training day and now love. Also love cottage cheese.

I'm more open to trying new food (even vegetable, which the old me wouldn't go near).

CDC
Simone

After being on sole source I came to the opinion that Brussel Sprouts were better than sex..........and you didn't have to cuddle them for 20 minutes afterwards.......

Alex

LMAO.....:giggle:

Any sort of fizzy pop :sign0137: MacDonalds :sign0137:
Deep Pan pizzas :sign0137: Egg fried rice/any fried food :sign0137:

Fizzy water :gimi: Cottage cheese :gimi:

There are things I love but have always loved ... salad, veggies, pulses, dried fruit / nuts etc but I've definitely gone off the really unhealthy stuff.

have gone of chocolate , mac d , and alcohol,watching my husband drink makes me want to punch him . i really appreciate how alcohol played a big part in our evening at home . not excessive but constantly there .
would step over johnny depp and brad pitt for a cheese and onion sandwich at mo. might come back for them after sandwich though

would step over johnny depp and brad pitt for a cheese and onion sandwich at mo. might come back for them after sandwich though

I'd work up an appetite with them on the way TO the sandwich and work the cals off on the way back! ;)

have gone of chocolate , mac d , and alcohol,watching my husband drink makes me want to punch him . i really appreciate how alcohol played a big part in our evening at home . not excessive but constantly there .

Love it!!!!

I've always found, with or without alcohol, the temptation to punch hubby is still there;)

I don't fancy the bad things anymore either, my idea of a power snack was crisps and a cake, would sometimes take fruit to work and find it days later at the bottom of handbag, bruised and battered. Now I love fruit and look forward to my fruit snack at breaktime!!

Tracey
x

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

You're a stronger woman than me! I'd use them both to work up my appetite just like russian :giggle: xxxx

... Johnny Depp - the ONLY muffin I'd indulge in since CD (the stud variety of course! ;) )

OMG ...nothing :)

but still I can't cheat ;)

I haven't been put off of anything, if anything I feel I could eat everything I've always hated lol Is that normal???

Still going to stick to it though :)

Back