Sineads 4th Day On Re-Start! x

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by xSineadx, 7 January 2009 Social URL.

1. xSineadx

xSineadx going to do it this time!

Diet:
    Cambridge!! x
    So today is my 4th day re-starting cambridge!
    Many of you may have read my other re-start posts.. and you'll know im just going through a really emotional break up :( .. I started cambridge back in April 2008 and did so well! Lost about 4 stone in 3 months! And then of course i got myself into a relashionship, got comfy, started having the odd take-away and meal out, and before i knew it i had put on over a stone of what i had lost! :cry:
    My break up is still very fresh & im hurting so much, but i feel that now is the time to start cambridge again.. concentrating on me! And finding the old sinead, the one you didnt need a man to make her feel good about herself!

Soo.. day 4!
    Havent cheated once! Stuck to the good old mint choc shakes and porridges!!. . Seeing my councellor friday to begin again properly, as ive just re-started using the shakes i already had from last time!

In desperate need of lots of msn buddies and just diet buddys to email and chat to for support!
    So if anybody else has around 5/6 stone to loose, or just wants somebody for a chat! Please PM me for my msn, or email me!

x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I've just replied on your other thread!

4. kateykat

kateykat Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    wow that's really quick weight loss last year, good luck with this year!
    i have five stones ish to lose, i am not sure. it's kind of hard picking a target weight, because i guess 8 stones 7 would be ideal for my height, but if i look like a total stick, i don't think i want that!
    i have no idea how to use any of this site pm stuff or anything, but i'll be around for a while losing all my weight :)
    stay strong, you're doing really well!

5. xSineadx

Diet:
    Cambridge!! x
    thankyou hunny!
    Good luck to you as well.. ) .. I`ll send you a messege through your profile, it should tell you when you get it when you click on user CP at the top!
    How you finding the shakes & stuff? x x x

6. kateykat

kateykat Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    i am such a computer retard you would not believe, i don't belong to our generation!
    i am only having the shakes, as i don't like porridge and the idea of the soup is not nice for me! but the shakes are really good, apart from toffee and walnut :)
    the whole diet is going quite well i think, there are of course some horrible aspects, like i am having trouble sleeping, and cold feet, and horrible breath, but i am confident that i am loosing weight. i have my first WI on saturday, so i will be able to know for sure then!!

7. xSineadx

Diet:
    Cambridge!! x
    well done for sticking to it so far anyway!! :)
    Oh ive tried messeging you through your profile but it isnt working.. so just have to chat on here for now!!
    Aww.. the porridge i find is really lovely! And really good for when you want something sweet to eat! .. The shakes i have our mint chocolate, & thats it lol! Tried all the others but don't really like them!
    You finding all the water intake ok? x x x

8. kateykat

kateykat Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    i am doing super with the water, i have always been a big water drinker so it is not much of a shock for me. i am sometimes drinking 5 l, i want to cut that down, because as much as they say water is good for you, i just don't think i should be drinking that much water!
    i am hoping to be at my target weight for the summer sales, because i haven't bought anything in these sales as i don't know what size i am going to end up! it's very frustrating, as i went shopping with my mum and saw this beautiful dress, and i wanted to buy it but no idea what size to buy it in!

9. *Louise*

*Louise* Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi there,

im in the same posistion as you at the moment, just come out of a 4 year relasionship and getting back on the diet now

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.