sinking feeling that todays the day i quit :o(

Well...was no rush of weight loss, its still 2lb!! ordered another wks supply so going to do my best to stick with it, must be honest tho 2lb in 10days has made me lose a little motivation and bank holiday weekend too... we will see!!

Luv2beslim what willpower you have! well done for sticking to it for so long! Can understand how you feel, I dont think I would have the patience to try as long as you have so really hoping for a good loss next week..I just honestly feel its not going to happen tho! The good news is I took measurements on day 1 and again today and have lost 6"! 2" off my waist so might be noticeable soon :eek:) like you said tho i think I lost the weight and inches in wk1!!

Well as the saying goes...if at first you dont succeed, try, try again! Fingers crossed for me sticking to it and having a good loss this wk! and good luck to all you lovely supportive ladies too :eek:) xxx

Well done, a loss is a loss:clap: I know you are dissapointed and I take my hat off to you for sticking to it when you are feeling so demoralised.
Really don't want to stick my 'only weigh weekly hat on again' but if you had only weighed this morning you wouldn't have had a week of feeling so demoralised, sure you would have been dissapointed with your 2lbs but week 2 is notorious for slow losses and you may well have just thought lets give this another week and see what happens.
I too am on week 2 and lost 8lbs week 1 just like you, I have no idea whether the scales have moved as I don't weigh till sat, I am always tempted to sneak a peak but just like you if I see a stall I will derail myself. I feel a little slimmer and my clothes are getting looser so thats what counts, to be honest I felt no different at the end of week 1 so wasn't expecting much.
Don't let all your hard work go to waste stick with it another week, stay away from the scales, weigh in a weeks time and if you are still disapointed then maybe thats the time to think about changing, I personally don't think you will, as I have a feeling week 3 will be a good week for you :)

Thankyou Bajoleth, I know i should stay away from the scales but they call me!! Going to try and stay off them till Sat/Sun at least! Good luck for Sat, let us know how you do!! Will see if thinking positive thoughts works for me lol xx

Really hope they have moved when you weigh next, I am sure they will :)

Back