Sinuses and head cold

Wobbley Woo

Life Is A Constant Diet.
Just wondering what meds from the pharmacy are allowed to be taken ?

Can I take Lemsips or ermm not sure lol

Hi Wobbly woo, I don't think so unless they have ones which don't contain fruit or honey additives. Best to check with the pharmacy you use or with lipotrim and they will advise you. Hope it clears up, best of luck.
Doirin

Hi Wobbly woo, smothered with the same thing here . could be an increase in pollen count with the good weather. everyone cutting grass etc. I am back to healthy eating now so dosed myself with piriton (antihistamine ) and sinutab . I know you can take paracetomol but if the sinus pain gets too bad I would take the sinutab . Its very hard being sick on LT.

Does that mean I can't take Lemsip ? Thats parecetmol ?

Lemsip

If you look at the back of the limsip packet it also contains sucrose (sugar) and Citric acid which could throw you out of ketosis and have you craving sugars again. Better stick to the ordinary paracetamol I think.

ahhh right thanks, will have to sniff more and moan hehe

I asked if I could take 'Hayfever and allergy relief' by Galpharm. The assistant looked on the back of the packet and said no because it contained Lactose. It looks like you can only take paracetamol and ibuprofen. You could always use an inhaler like Beconase. I admit to a few squirts of Covonia throat spray with no ill effects : )

Thanks for that, it's turned into a head cold now and blocked nose, guess I will just have to ride it out :(

What about my perscription meds? I take loads, what if they contain stuff?I can't suddenly stop taking them ? :confused:

Back