Sitting here crying...

Jambro

Hi folks,
Well, yet again, I'm restarting CD on Monday.
I am now nearly 25 stone and can not believe it has got this bad.
Ive come on here to have alook around and familiarise myself to the forum again and I see there are a few on here ( angelupnorth, sinead) who started with me on my last restart and they have now both lost 5st or there abouts each. That could/should have been me.
i am so upset with myself. I've got to do it this time.
Sorry just needed to share. Hope I haven't depressed anyone!! This weather is doing that for us!!

This journey is up and down ! You have to be in it to win it! Your back on again so your already in the game! Don't focus on past mistakes use them to make a new life for yourself! I always try and think although I don't like how I look now at least I'm not just moaning about it I am doing something about it! Makes me feel a but more positive x good luck

You have great willpower for trying again! Most people would try once and if they fell off the bandwagon that would be them so well done to you for giving it another go!

Think of all the reasons that you want to lose weight and try to picture the "You" That you want to be! It helped me to keep a little diary of how I was feeling and how self consicous i felt in restraunts and I hated going out and socializing and wearing dresses which isn't normal for a 19 year old! Any time i feel down or feel like I want to chuck the diet I have a little read over this book and it takes me back to those feelings!

Good luck hun! You can do it!

xxx

Back