size 12 in 4 months?!?!?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
I started LT 4 weeks ago as a size 24. I can now get into a size 20 (a little tight but they can do up) so when do you think (roughly) ill be at my goal of fitting into size 12 clothes?!?!?

Wow that is good going hun!

I'm not too sure how long till you get into a 12 but if you are lucky enough to drop a dress size a stone then it could be in 4 stone loss time, which, at a stone a month, could be in 4 months time. I'd guess a size 14 by the time you refeed for Christmas then another month or so (depending on how good a Christmas you have! Lol!) afterwards.

Good luck babe, you are doing fantastically well.

x

Cheers. Think ill probably put on another stone over christmas!!! Im planning to be a size 12 by 1st Feb.

That sounds doable.

Good luck sweet.

x

I'm 69kg or 10st9/10 and I'm a size 12 comfortably if that helps

Cheers my goal is 10st 5lb or a size 12. How tall are you?

I'm 5'5" and my target is 63kg or 9stone 12lb, not sure what size that will be as haven't been there since my teens and sizes have changed since then.

x

Cheers my goal is 10st 5lb or a size 12. How tall are you?

im 5'3 but quite a lot of muscle.. work out a lot, which is why im always likely to be heavier.

Think i'll just stick to my origional goal of 10st 5lb by feb then i cant go wrong. Any sooner will be a bonus

I think Jan/Feb (going on being 10.5st for size 12 and losing 1 stone a month). You should be well within your traget. Good luck!!

I started LT 4 weeks ago as a size 24. I can now get into a size 20 (a little tight but they can do up) so when do you think (roughly) ill be at my goal of fitting into size 12 clothes?!?!?
Hello pizzle, I went from a 26/28 to a 14 in 6 months, I fit into some 12's but I'm 5ft 9 so my height affects the length! I reckon by feb, you'll def do it, just don't give in to temptation! Good luck.
T x

Oh im definatly not giving into temptation now its going so well!!

well 3 months ago i was and 18 now in a 12 so it is possible if not there very close

Back