Size 14 outfit...

kammeg

Hi All.

Just need to share my glee with you guys. On sat i went shopping with my mum, i needed new jeans as my old ones were getting a bit baggy so i picked up a size 16 pair of skinnies from miss selfridge and a nice top - too big!!!!

needed the 14!! OMG

i think everyone in the changing room heard my delight!

i haven't worn a 14 in over 5 years!

i also got the comment this weekend that maybe i shouldn't loose anymore! this was from my Dad who has badgered me to loose weight for ages!

to be honest i want every shop size 14 to fit so i going to change my ticker cause i want to go down some more - will still be bmi 26 so still classified as overweight but must try to keep my girly boobs and bum! he he

so anyone that is flagging just no that food NEVER tastes as good as being 'thinner' feels!

good luck today any weigh ins and keep backing that water.
xxx

That's absolutely fabulous Gemma, really really well done to you! You've given us all hope and your comment about food never tasting as good as skinny feels brought a tear to my eye!

Thrilled for you!

Georgie
x

well done gemma thats great :D

ive been moaning recently coz theres a pair of size 20 jeans id only just got into that i loved....after 2 weeks theyre too big and ive had to put them away again!

and now my size 18's are falling off me and ive invested in a couple of pairs of 16's.......

i hope to be following in your footsteps soon :)

Cheers guys! :)

we will all get there in the end and when it gets hard (which it does frequently!! he he) we are all here for each other!

I have a works Autumn Ball on the 6th of Oct so i want to finish the week before and go and buy the most gorgeous dress in a 14! :D

xxxx

Oh thats lovely! well done to you x

:clap::clap::clap:

Well done Gemma

I've been back in size 14's for a couple of weeks now, after 14yrs!!!

It's a great feeling isn't it - I really enjoy clothes shopping now, something which I've not really done for a long time.

Keep up the good work, you'll be in size 10's before you know it!!!

well done to u.

Back