Size 14 pants

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by corioboria, 17 June 2008 Social URL.

1. corioboria

corioboria Cambridge Counsellor

Cambridge diet
    Over the years I have lost a stone or 2 many times, always hitting the bottom around 12 stone. Just as I start to get a few size 14s out of the cupboard my confidence has always wavered & the diet has failed again. Seems I always considered myself a size 16 kind of girl.

I'm now on CD and have reached 11st 9, a 10-year low!

And I've decided to adjust my thinking. I am no longer a size 16 - I will not even look at size 16 clothes. I am now a size 14. If the size 14 in a shop does not fit I will go to another shop, or buy it anyway and wait to shrink into it.

To show this new thinking I have bought some new pants in M&S today and have bought size 14 instead of 16, which I never did before on any of the other diets.

And guess what - they fit perfectly.

Hopefully it won't be long before I have to change again and start thinking of myself as a size 12.....:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    well done you hun, I am trying to get to a size 16 but a long way for me to go as yet !! xx
  4. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

CD - Sole Source
    well done thats great!! im a size 14 at the moment, and am hoping after another stone loss i will be in 12s!
  5. hotstuff

hotstuff Full Member

It's a fantastic feeling isn't it? I'm sort of bordering between 12,14 and 16 in trousers and jeans depending on the style etc. I have got into the habit of buying cheap trousers for work in Primark. I get them for about €6 (£4.50) just plain black trousers which look acceptable for work. When I have fitted into the 16, I buy a 14 etc. I still have some way to go so I refuse to spend money on clothes which hopefully will only last me a few weeks, fingers crossed.
  6. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Fantastic positive way of thinking!:)
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done hun. I cant wait to get into a 16!!!
  8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Well done :bliss: fantastic attitude to have :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.