Size 16! So Happy

chunkychicken

Well ladies and gents

I am sat here at my desk at work wearing a pair of size 16 trousers! Yes, they are tight, but they fit and I feel completely great in them.

At the weekend I bought a pair of size 16 jeans in M&S and (crooked thinking) convinced myself that as they were a "stretch" denim that they must be "a big size" and therefore could not claim my achievement. (why do I do that?). But this morning I decided to try on these trousers (donated by my sister when she lost her first stone on LL) and they fit. I have been periodically trying them on along my journey and they have gone from: only being able to get them to mid thigh, to gettting them up my legs all the way but not quite over my bum, to over my bum but waistband about 4 inches off, to 2 inches off, to 1 inch off, to closed but the tide of bulge over the top of waistband was hideous, to fitting me this morning.

I have been saying for the past 10 years that all I wanted was to be a size 16 and I would be happy. Now I am - and I don't want to "settle" there. I CAN and I WILL get to a healthy BMI and stay there. I deserve it.

Just wanted to share

Laura

:party0023:

Well done you,
I want` to get to a 16 comfortably, nearly there.x x

Thanks Sarah - the great thing about this diet is - you are never far away. Just a few short weeks (not months like on other diets) away from your next goal.
Good luck and thanks for the support
Laura

well done Laura

I am also so close to being comfortable in a size 16. I have bought three things now that all fit but I think Ive got another few pounds to go before they are comfy.

I like you thought I would be content at size 16, and although I am struggling with the boredom of the diet I am determined to keep going as the results come so quickly.

Well done! Size 16 is also what I'm aiming at ... enjoy the feeling of your fantastic achievement!

Well done not so chunkychicken bet you feel great and yes you do deserve it:)

Well done CC, its such a great feeling of achievement isn't it? It keeps getting better too so don't get too comfortable in your size 16's - in a couple of weeks you'll be getting into size 14's. : )

Back