size 16 Yippee!

mhairi-lou

Was going through my wardrobe and thought what the hey I might as well try on the 16's see how far o have to go to get them on.

What do you know I am typing this with a pair of next 16 jeans on and fastened. Ok so I can't breath but i don't care I have them on!!!!

Well done-keep up the good work-they will be falling down before you know it!!

Well done, thats fab!

I did exactly the same thing in Next this morning. The 16 was ok (would be perfect for now) so I tried on the 14 and could do them up. Obviously I couldn't breathe or move my limbs to walk, but I thought I have got 28 days to bring them back .... or I might be lucky and be able to wear them in 27 days.

They are hanging on the picture rail in my bedroom now :).

Well done to you .... just think, you will be Ebaying them soon.

Yay well done!!

Well done!
I managed to squeeze my thunder thighs into a pair of jeans that would have never fitted me before I started this .. I was so happy .. Minus the loss of breath it feels great doesn't it?!
Lo ..x

It is an amazing feeling, just can't wait until I have to go buy some smaller ones!!!, my usual penny pnching ways have gone out the window!!! I don't care how often I have to go buy a new pair so long as they are smaller!!!

Mind you the size in the label doesn't mean anything.I am falling out of one pair of18's and the 16's I have in blue are far too small-went shopping today-some 18's were too big-some 16's were ok,but the ones I liked best were a 18 so I brought those!buy what fits-but don't spend a lot!!would be my advice

Congratulations thats a great motivator :) :D:D:D:D:D

Back