size 16s wohoooooo

susan70

Gold Member
i just bought some size 16 jeans in the sale at matalan. wwwwooooooooohhhooooo.
when i started cd i was a size 20, been years since i bought anything from matalan for me, and they only cost a fiver. hehe.

and this is my 1000 post .

Im not stopping until I hit the 10s hun, ive never been in a 10.hehe.xx

Wow thats great, well done!!!!!

And, you've given me a great idea to go to Matalan for a change for clothes instead of Tessco

wow well done fantastic news - I seem to be on the same journey as you, started as a 22 now a size 16 :) cant wait to be with you in the 10's

xx

well done. :D

i can't wait until i'm in a 16. Currently between a 18 & 20 so my clothes are either tight or hanging off me like sacks!!

xx

Well done, that's brill - I am just getting into a size 24 now, so can't wait to get into a size 18, but a 16 would be a dream x

Good on ya! I've been in Matalan loads lately and what a treat to be buying in the 'normal' size rather than heading to the back of the shop for Rogers and Rogers. Their sale has been really good.
I was in Tesco last week and the sale was huge, when i went in today there were 3 hanging rails in the middle of the main thoroughfare with summer stuff reduced to next to nothing but it was the teeny weeny sizes or mismatched seperates (swimwear) and the clothes dept has all the autumn ranges in. I still need stuff to go away in October but with the hope of another stone off i'm reluctant to buy what fits me now, which should be too big by then or buy smaller and not lose so its too wee. Bit of a dilemma.........!

thankyou ladies, the sales are great coz like you say you dont want to buy or pay much as in a few weeks time hopefully they will be to big.

Back