Size 18 - what weight?

lilack

I'm 5'4'' - what weight do think I need to be to get into a size 18?

I went shopping today and bought this lovely suit in the sales. It was a bargain but I could only get it in size 18. Problem is I'm a tight size 22 at the moment!!

Hi I'm size 18, 5' 8" tall and weigh 14.1. Depending on label I can also wear a size 16. Hope your outfit fits soon.

I am 5' 4" small frame and I was a size 18 bottom and 20 top from 15st. down to 13st. 5lb. then they started getting too big.

12st. 11lb on my own scales first thing in the morning...Most all my size 18 tops fit now and squeezing into a size 16 jeans...just about... not comfortable enough to wear, need another one or two pounds off.

5ft 4" size 18 at just under 16st. I think it all depends on your build rather than your weight hun.

Mmmm thats true my friend weighed same as me and she was a size 22??? all her weight was in the middle where as mine was spread out everywhere ha ha ha :p

Thanks for all your replies. I've a bit of a way to go then! Lovely suit though so I'll just have to make sure I stick to the diet to make sure I can wear it.

I'm very hourglass (my bust and hip measurements are only 1 inch apart!) so I go right in in the middle so I tend to get into smaller sizes quicker than people with a different body shape.

Hun u will shrink before u know it i was size 18/20 when i started and now a 12/14 x

I'm very hourglass (my bust and hip measurements are only 1 inch apart!) so I go right in in the middle so I tend to get into smaller sizes quicker than people with a different body shape.

Yeah we must have same body shape i am very curvy really defined waist but my thighs are my problem area

I'm 5'5 and was an 18 bottoms and 20 top at 16st ( was squeezing in them) now when i got weighed last tues i was 15.2 and now my 18's are really baggy and can get into some 16s

I'm 5 ft 8 and was 15 st 4 and a size 18-20 when I started. Now I'm 13 st 5 and am a 14 up top and a 16 on my bottoms.

This poses a good question really, about where we all carry our excess weight. Mine is on my bum/hips/thighs. I have a small waist, which only accentuates my large bum.
In answer to the question, when I am around 14 stone I am in an 18 (or was pre having a baby, been a while since an 18 has gone over my knees lol).
At my lowest weight of 11.5 stone (8 years ago) I was a small 16 bottom and a 14 top, with a lovely flat tummy. Oh, the memories....
That's what I am hoping for again. A 14 all over would be grand, but if I can't do it, then a 14-16 is perfect for my build.

Im 5 foot 4 and i was an 18 from between 16 and 15 stone. :)

Hi Im 5ft 3 and 14st 7lb and am a size 18.xx

I'm 5 ft 4, weigh 15 1/2 stone & a comfy size 18 from most shops. It does depend on your build though. Stick with the diet & keep trying the suit on, it will fit before you know it xx

Back