Size = weight

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
If i want to be able to fit into a size 12 dress what weight would i have to be? Im 17st 9lb now and im a size 24!!! just dont remember when i was a size 12 and what my weight was....it was sooo long ago!

Depends on your height, body frame etc

im 5'6" and chunky but thats coz im fat!!!! :)

if you put your thumb and middle finger around your wrist do they touch ... not touch but not too far or nowhere near?

they touch easily

IF THEY TOUCH EASILY YOU HAVE A SMALL FRAME...
MAYBE AT ABOUT 11ST 5 ISH???
i AM ONLY 5'3" AND SMALL FRAM I WAS IN A 12 @ 10.9ISH

cheers. Just fallen in love with a dress and want to see how long it has to stay in my wardrobe for!!!!

Oooh, good to have a goal outfit you can keep trying on until it fits! What's the dress like?

I can't remember exactly what I weighed when I was a 12 but I'm pretty sure it was about 10st if not just over and I'm 5'4 :) But like I said, not sure exactly so I could be very wrong lol

My wife is 5'5" and she was size 12 when 10-10.5st.

im just over 5 ,6 before i had kids i was 11st 6 and in size 12

I think it really depends on you as an individual.

My slimmest [Embarrassingly][sp?] for may years has been 12st7, which at 5ft8in looked pretty good but I was still an 18!!

Although, looking back at those photo's, I look fab and very slim - so I'll be SO happy if I can get back there!

The theory is a dress size a stone though, I believe, although that's never been me.

Good luck hun x

well my goals weight is 10.5st so hopefully that means i can fit into the dress. It made me laugh coz on the website it had 3 sizes to choose from S-8 M-10 L-12 since when is size 12 large!!! i hate these anorexic shops who dont believe that sizes above 12 excist

Hiya
I too am 5'6 (and a bit lol) I have never bought a size 12 so would also like to know what weight I should be to be to get into a size 12. My goal is 10.01 and even if I am a 14 at that weight I will be very happy! Good luck to you!
Trish x

I'm 5'5" and at 16 was 9 stone 7lb and a size 14!!! I am a large frame and my target weight is 9 stone 11 and I'm hoping that will get me in a 14. Don't think I've ever been a size 12!

Guenevere posted a while ago about different shops having different sizes and she had just got in a size 16 in Monsoon and was thrilled to bits. I'm currently a size 16/18 depending where I shop.

Good luck.

x

And Lol Pizzle! In the likes of skinny shops I think I'm an XXXXXXXXXX-large, which of course they don't do!!!!! I resort to mens sizes instead! I bought eldest daughter and myself large mens hoodies in Animal coz we both have long bodies and she is tall as well! The womans large wouldn't go over my head!!!

x

Back