Size102b bye bye diaries .......

size102b

Banned
This is my new diary, although I'm feeling I'll today some cold viral thingy I'm positive I will carry on losing lbs to goal
The reason for a new diary to leave the old me back in the past :)

Bring on the next 6 months

Tuesday , weighed in today as was away yesterday after my 4 day ww break at Butlins I gained 2lbs I'm ok with thus as long as it's no more next weigh.

I am aiming to have another 3 stone off by 1/3/11 my year anniversary 6 stones.

B 2 weetabix semiskimmed milk 3 points
L
D
S

will fill in later
x

Last edited:
Looking forward to the new "skinny"you:)

Yay for a 'spring cleaned diary' missus!

Sounds like Butlins was just the break you needed - a little bit of indulgence will give your metabolism a boost as well I bet.

Here's to the next 6 months Cherry - let's hope they're as successful for you as the previous.

WOO HOO!

Lovely to hear that Cherry
The past is excatly that in the past
no matter how we may try we cannot erase it
and we cannot go back and change it

We have to learn to live with it
Que Sera, Sera and all that
Cherry we firmly hold the keys to our baggage
that stop or hinder us from moving on
only you can use that key and remove
the content inside.

Hey Cher, great idea with the new diary, new start... You can definitely do this, you've already come so far :)

hope everything is good with you, just wanted to come and say hi quickly as I've not had a lot of internet access time recently lol

xxx

we firmly hold the keys to our baggage
that stop or hinder us from moving on
only you can use that key and remove
the content inside.

Very inspirational and true!

Hope you enjoyed your long weekend away. Good luck for the next 6 months then Cherry, you sound very positive and motivated.:)

Hope the virus thing is gone soon.

Lesley
X

hi hunnie,

i have no doubt in my mind that ul reach your target!!!! u r so determined and a huge inspiration to so many of us, i cant wait to see the fab new u...u have already come so far! keep going hun xxx

Happy new diary day missus. Pleased your trip away was fun and 2lb is very respectable and will soon be kicked out the back door.

Have a fine week

Thanks for your comments.

I've decided to not write in a diary now, also am slightly :'( atm so good luck guys hope you all reach goal.

Hope you're ok Cher hon xx

Hey hun, sorry only just saw new diary! Loving the idea! :) hope your doing well and don't worry that next 3 stone will be off within no time! before your Ann i reckon! :) keep at it your doing amazing!!! I admire you for your 100% ways! I really need to take a page out of your book and start doing that myself good luck for WI on monday xxx

Back