Sizes Lost

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by katie_oxo, 11 March 2007 Social URL.

1. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Just been wondering around how many sizes you tend to drop during the 100 days? I know that everyone is different and all have different amounts to lose but just thought I'd see if people have dropped 1, 2 or 3 sizes.

Cath

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    When i started at the beginning of january I was wearing an 18 comfortably. today, having only lost just over 2 stone, i am weraring a pair of size 10 jeans, admittedly they are 'stetch', and it flabbergasts me, as I'm about 4 lbs heavier than I was last time I lost weight and I was a 14 then, had to wrestle into a 12! I put it down to my gym activites combined with this diet. If I lose another 1.5 stone (which I hope to) I might be an 8!!!

kate

4. skinnyminny

skinnyminny Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Hi - I tink I must be a bit weird as I was a size 18 and probably 2 pizzas away from a 20 when I started LL.

I have lost 3 stone and am just in a 14 & some makes I am a 16 - the people in my group cannot beleive it as they say I look much slimmer. :confused: :confused:

At this rate I would have to be 5 stone to be a size zero - not that I would want to be a size zero.

I hope that at the end of this I can get to 8/10 which was what I was way back in the not too distant past in my early 20's..... if only......

3 stone down - 3 stone to go :( :D :( :D

5. tootsie

tootsie Silver Member

Diet:
    LL
    I was a size 18 on the top and a 16 on the bottom, I am now a 12 all over although have just bought a size 10 skirt!!! Would like to stay a 12 on top and be a 10 for real on the bottom. I think the skirt is a big 10:eek:

6. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I had a 42" waist (i owned one pair of 44") :-(

BUT been doing LL since 7th Feb......... and now fitted a 38" over the weekend, they weren't loose, but they did up! RESULT!!!!!

That is 2 sizes, so far.... my aim is a 34-36 waist, comfortably.

7. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    hia katie
    i went from a size 20 to a small 16/ large 14
    now 4 weeks later im a comfortable 12 (the smaller you get the faster you shrink with every pound lost )
    or so my oh sais

8. Vorlina

Vorlina Full Member

Diet:
    Slimfast
    I think that's true.

I have gone from 16'8 (size 22, starting to look at 24) down to just under 14st and I bought two M&S size 18 skirts yesterday. In BHS I was a 20 on the hips, but an 18 on the waist so bought the 18s anyway for two weeks time!

I fully expect that when I have lost another stone I will into 16s. Hope springs eternal!

9. joh117

joh117 Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    I started as a size 20 and have lost 3 stone and am now into a size 16 and can get into some 14's. I do have a couple of 12 tops/jackets that I also get into.

I have completed 69 days so far on foundation.

I have gone from a 38" chest to a 34" and that was measured a month ago so that could possibly change when I next get measured for bras

Jo

10. Cake'n'eat it

Cake'n'eat it Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I started at an elasticated waist size 18 ( was in complete denial about getting to a 20 but it was a lot closer to the truth). Lost 3st 6lbs in foundation and dropped to a 12/14 all over. Have since lost another stone and am now in a comfortable size 12. I deally I should probably lose another stoneish to get me into a 10 but I'll see how it goes.

11. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive lost 31/2stone and dropped 2 sizes from a 28 to a 24

12. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I lost 5 stone in foundation and I went from a size 28 to a size 20. I've lost another two stone since then and I'm in a size 16 :)

13. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Wow all your losses are great - amazing to see how much people have shrunk .....:clap: Well done to you all :clap:

Cath

ps - I really can't wait to shrink LOL

14. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Yes, I desparately want to shrink too. I have no idea of my true size, as I have lots of elastic waists and t-shirt type tops. I have some blouses for work, that are a 24, and getting looser but who knows? I would love to weigh 10 stone and be a 12, but I dont think I ever have been...... so what are the chances?

Huge cravings at the mo, not for junk but for things like fish, veg and salad?? (Really wanted smoked haddock{??} at the weekend, so bought some for OH to eat the week, must be a sado-masochist!!)

xx

15. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

I was a small size 18 / large 16.
    I have lost almost 3st and can now get into size 12's (just! another half a stone and they will be far comfier)
    I even squeezed into a size 10 dress the other day! :eek:

16. skinnyminny

skinnyminny Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Hey Pix how are you doing - any job news?

17. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Hi Minny!

Gotta go down to London on Monday so we'll see eh?
    Still in the dark really :(
    Hows you?

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    WOW OMG WOW WOOHOO

Just got back from TEscos, and I tried a 36" thinking, lets just see how long I have left, and THEY FITTED ME

My girlfriend and I both could NOT BELIEVE IT!!! LOL

How good did that feel, okay, they weren't perfect, but they did up, and they were only £7.50, so i bought them! haha

:)

I think I am going to start a completely new wardrobe! YESSSSSS

I am going to post some before and current photos ASAP too :)

20. samseal

samseal Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Well done,how cool is that ?

:clap:

Sam
    x

21. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
  22. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

:bliss: That's brilliant Tommee - am made up for you :)

Cath

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.