Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Sizes Lost

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by katie_oxo, 11 March 2007 Social URL.

1. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Just been wondering around how many sizes you tend to drop during the 100 days? I know that everyone is different and all have different amounts to lose but just thought I'd see if people have dropped 1, 2 or 3 sizes.

Cath

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    When i started at the beginning of january I was wearing an 18 comfortably. today, having only lost just over 2 stone, i am weraring a pair of size 10 jeans, admittedly they are 'stetch', and it flabbergasts me, as I'm about 4 lbs heavier than I was last time I lost weight and I was a 14 then, had to wrestle into a 12! I put it down to my gym activites combined with this diet. If I lose another 1.5 stone (which I hope to) I might be an 8!!!

kate

4. skinnyminny

skinnyminny Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Hi - I tink I must be a bit weird as I was a size 18 and probably 2 pizzas away from a 20 when I started LL.

I have lost 3 stone and am just in a 14 & some makes I am a 16 - the people in my group cannot beleive it as they say I look much slimmer. :confused: :confused:

At this rate I would have to be 5 stone to be a size zero - not that I would want to be a size zero.

I hope that at the end of this I can get to 8/10 which was what I was way back in the not too distant past in my early 20's..... if only......

3 stone down - 3 stone to go :( :D :( :D

5. tootsie

tootsie Silver Member

Diet:
    LL
    I was a size 18 on the top and a 16 on the bottom, I am now a 12 all over although have just bought a size 10 skirt!!! Would like to stay a 12 on top and be a 10 for real on the bottom. I think the skirt is a big 10:eek:

6. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I had a 42" waist (i owned one pair of 44") :-(

BUT been doing LL since 7th Feb......... and now fitted a 38" over the weekend, they weren't loose, but they did up! RESULT!!!!!

That is 2 sizes, so far.... my aim is a 34-36 waist, comfortably.

7. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    hia katie
    i went from a size 20 to a small 16/ large 14
    now 4 weeks later im a comfortable 12 (the smaller you get the faster you shrink with every pound lost )
    or so my oh sais

8. Vorlina

Vorlina Full Member

Diet:
    Slimfast
    I think that's true.

I have gone from 16'8 (size 22, starting to look at 24) down to just under 14st and I bought two M&S size 18 skirts yesterday. In BHS I was a 20 on the hips, but an 18 on the waist so bought the 18s anyway for two weeks time!

I fully expect that when I have lost another stone I will into 16s. Hope springs eternal!

9. joh117

joh117 Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    I started as a size 20 and have lost 3 stone and am now into a size 16 and can get into some 14's. I do have a couple of 12 tops/jackets that I also get into.

I have completed 69 days so far on foundation.

I have gone from a 38" chest to a 34" and that was measured a month ago so that could possibly change when I next get measured for bras

Jo

10. Cake'n'eat it

Cake'n'eat it Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I started at an elasticated waist size 18 ( was in complete denial about getting to a 20 but it was a lot closer to the truth). Lost 3st 6lbs in foundation and dropped to a 12/14 all over. Have since lost another stone and am now in a comfortable size 12. I deally I should probably lose another stoneish to get me into a 10 but I'll see how it goes.

11. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive lost 31/2stone and dropped 2 sizes from a 28 to a 24

12. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I lost 5 stone in foundation and I went from a size 28 to a size 20. I've lost another two stone since then and I'm in a size 16 :)

13. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Wow all your losses are great - amazing to see how much people have shrunk .....:clap: Well done to you all :clap:

Cath

ps - I really can't wait to shrink LOL

14. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Yes, I desparately want to shrink too. I have no idea of my true size, as I have lots of elastic waists and t-shirt type tops. I have some blouses for work, that are a 24, and getting looser but who knows? I would love to weigh 10 stone and be a 12, but I dont think I ever have been...... so what are the chances?

Huge cravings at the mo, not for junk but for things like fish, veg and salad?? (Really wanted smoked haddock{??} at the weekend, so bought some for OH to eat the week, must be a sado-masochist!!)

xx

15. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

I was a small size 18 / large 16.
    I have lost almost 3st and can now get into size 12's (just! another half a stone and they will be far comfier)
    I even squeezed into a size 10 dress the other day! :eek:

16. skinnyminny

skinnyminny Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Hey Pix how are you doing - any job news?

17. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Hi Minny!

Gotta go down to London on Monday so we'll see eh?
    Still in the dark really :(
    Hows you?

18. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    WOW OMG WOW WOOHOO

Just got back from TEscos, and I tried a 36" thinking, lets just see how long I have left, and THEY FITTED ME

My girlfriend and I both could NOT BELIEVE IT!!! LOL

How good did that feel, okay, they weren't perfect, but they did up, and they were only £7.50, so i bought them! haha

:)

I think I am going to start a completely new wardrobe! YESSSSSS

I am going to post some before and current photos ASAP too :)

19. samseal

samseal Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Well done,how cool is that ?

:clap:

Sam
    x

20. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
  21. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

:bliss: That's brilliant Tommee - am made up for you :)

Cath

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.